BY SUNBURNT #43 in After-Sun Products

New A Breakthrough in After Sun Relief. Homeopathic.  Lidocaine-Free Cools Overheated Skin Soothes and Hydrates Skin Helps Reduce Skin Peeling Too much time in the Sun can wreak havoc on our skin, causing painful sunburn, dryness and unsightly peeling.  Sunburnt™ Therapeutic After Sun Relief helps your skin recover from an afternoon at the beach, in the garden, or at the ballgame. This product was never tested on animals All active ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Questions? 1-888-BURNCARE ; see more...

• Does this work better than the aloe gel?1 Answers
Rebecca J.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I LOVE this. I've been trying to take better care of my skin and this is a must have for me. It instantly cools, is very gentle on the skin, not sticky or greasy, etc. Literally everything you could need or want in an aftersun product. I've only used it a handful of times since I haven't burned but maybe two or three times; I apply consistently throughout the day, and I swear, the stinging and redness are almost instantly gone. Highly recommend.
Victoria S.
This thing is a miracle! As one who often gets burned, I finally found this product early this summer. This stuff works so fast and it's great for your skin! Redness goes down and I didn't get as much peeling. SO happy I found this stuff, I would recommend this to everyone.
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
Feels like heaven on my sun burn! Picked this up at Walgreens to combat a major burn from a weekend of kayaking. I like that it isn't sticky and doesn't have a strong scent. It gives instant relief and seems to last longer than plain aloe gels.
Elissa K.
Mission Viejo, CA
I loved this product! It goes on great and is very light feeling. I bought it at Walmart, it was my first time using it and I'll be using it again. It doesn't have any harsh smells and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.
Paige A.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this product so much, it made my burn go away and heal very quickly. It has a great cooling feeling and did not have any harsh smells. Great for people who want to take a more homeopathic approaches to sunburns.
Gina S.
springfield, ne
This stuff was amazing for a severe sunburn I got last summer! Not recommended but if you forget sunscreen this is great for relief!
Austin C.
Saint Joseph, MO
This stuff is a godsend! I got a really bad sunburn a few weeks ago, like close to needing to go to the hospital. Picked up this product from a Walgreen's near by and it works wonders! The pain immediately subsided, the redness went down, and it left my skin feeling cool and smooth. It helped my skin heal faster. Also, it did not leave any sticky residue or dry out on my skin. Definitely a plus over the other gel sunburn relief products. It's pricey, but well worth it!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Yes Yes Yes! Thanks to @walgreens for having this!

I am suffering from a whole body bed burn and it was so itchy and I was swollen and this helps!

It's not sticky.. it smells great and it helps to take the itch and burn annnd swelling away!

So much more effective than aloe and other DIY burn remedies!

I cannot say enough great stuff! This works it's that simple!
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Works pretty good. Honestly it has the same effects as aloe. I'd probably just save the monwy and buy aloe its a lot cheaper than this
Brandi J.
Blackfoot, ID
This stuff is awesome works so well helps to moisturize the burn an makes it feel better
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
Does this work better than the aloe gel?