BY SUNBURNT

Too much time in the sun can wreak havoc on our skin: painful sunburn, dry overheated skin, unsightly peeling. Sourced from Mother Nature, SunBurnt Advanced After Sun Gel is a patented blend of natural active ingredients plus Aloe, formulated in a unique, non-sticky gel to help heal sunburn, rehydrate skin and restore your healthy glow. see more...

• Where can you buy this? And is it any better than your re...2 Answers
Harper B.
Palm harbor , FL
This is one of my favorite sunburn products. As someone with very fair, sensitive skin, this has been a life saver. I live in Florida and get extreme sunburns in the summer. Aloe is good, but this was better. It doesn't have any strong scent which is great, and it isn't very sticky at all. A little goes a long way and I still have more left in my bottle, and I bought it at the beginning of the summer.
Mary L.
I bought this product due to getting a bad sun burn. I love that it goes on smooth, not stick and really nourished my skin. After 3 days my skin feels back to normal, and no peeling either. For the Price it's well worth it. I highly recommend it.
Emily E.
Greenville, NC
If I could give this 100 stars I would!! I don’t necessarily use this one as a sun burn gel. I use it post sun period. I have found that if I go outside in the sun and immediately put this on when I come back inside, I never burn. And when I do burn it takes away the burn so fast, and prevents it from peeling. This stuff it seriously amazing!! It is sticky for the first minute or so but then it dries down smooth. I love the cooling sensation it provides. This stuff is going to be a staple for my summer for sure! I would highly highly recommend this product!
Stephanie B.
After getting my first sunburn of the season, I was left with shins that were on fire. This product took away the pain better than my Aloe vera gel with lidocaine that I keep in the fridge! It was hydrating enough but absorbed and was able to layered without being sticky. I will never be without this product ever again.
Kamden E.
Columbia, SC
Wow! I had used all of my aloe after a July 4th lake day and was in urgent need of some relief. The store was out of my go to after sun product and I saw this one. WOW! My intense (sunscreenless) burn transformed into a light calm pink and by the end of the next day it became a nice tan. Never hurt or burned in any way after use. I would record this to all of my ginger friends!
Kelsey C.
Iva
Love love love this stuff! I bought it while desperately trying to find some relief after getting the worst sun burn that I have had in years! I thought it was a little on the expensive side for what it is(I paid $10.99 at Walgreens), but it is definitely worth every penny! It goes on smoothly and absorbs fast! It literally took the sting out of my sunburn instantly!
Muriel v.
Chandler , AZ
This is an amazing product. I first found it when I fell asleep at the beach and had super bad burns up and down my legs. The normal aloe Vera stuff wasn't working so I went to the store to look for something different and stumbled upon this fantastic product! It's a lifesaver. It's helps you heal but doesnt make you feel sticky all day.
Ashley G.
Fort Thomas, KY
If you're ever sunburned and want to ensure you tan over and minimize/eliminate peeling, from one pale kid to others, this Sun Burnt gel is perfection and my summer BFF #beachbashcontest
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
I cannot speak highly enough of this product. I am very fair skin and burn so easily even with sunscreen. This is a life save and wish I had it as a kid! The smell is sweet and fresh, it really is not sticky or greasy, the bottle goes a really long way for the price. My sunburn clear up so fast. A mild one is usually gone in a day, but the stinging and heat is taken away instantly. You NEED this product ! Picture was taken the day of the burn, the night I put in the cream and the next morning.
Allie S.
A pure miracle worker. It is truly non-sticky and dries super fast. It takes some of the burn out but it helps the sunburn turn tan over night!
Kristin C.
Where can you buy this? And is it any better than your regular aloe Vera gel?

Amazon