BeautySkinSun CareSunBurnt
Advanced After-Sun Lotion - 6 oz

SunBurnt Advanced After-Sun Lotion - 6 oz.

by SunBurnt

Advanced sun recovery Much more than aloe Infused with a nourishing blend of botanicals Immediately cools, soothes and moisturizes skin Non-greasy formula Infused with some of nature's best botanical ingredients for soothing relief with a light cucumber scent. No sulfates, parabens, glycols, PEGs, phthalates, dyes. Calendula, echinacea, aloe, coconut oil, cucumber, algae extract. Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SunBurnt Advanced After-Sun Lotion - 6 oz.!
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
SunBurnt Advanced After-Sun Lotion - 6 oz. uploaded by Thuy N.
Soothe, nourish, moisturize. This is great to use after sunbathing. It helps cool my body down and add back moisture onto the skin. It feels comfortable and I like this. Good on red areas too without irritating it.
Corrine C.
Frederick, MD
SunBurnt Advanced After-Sun Lotion - 6 oz. uploaded by Corrine C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is not greasy at all! Has helped me so much after my Caribbean vacations. Light scent, no residue after and the bottle is huge! A little goes a long way
Emily S.
West des moines
SunBurnt Advanced After-Sun Lotion - 6 oz. uploaded by Emily S.
I have to be honest. This is a convenience product. If you need something really bad for your burn and the only place around you is a drug store and your burn is oozing and weeping then this is a good product for the moment. The price is not good for the value. If you want something completely natural, way cheaper for around 1.40 and that will work better and 9 dollars cheaper I recommend you go to your local organic store and get fresh aloe vera. You can store it in your refrigerator and it will be nice and cold to soothe your irritation completely naturally. But this is good if you have no access to any other alternative. There are many things worse than this though such as that cheap "aloe" lotion.
Ken S.
Newport Beach, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a game changer when it comes to sunburns. While most use straight aloe, this is so much more with so many added benefits that soothe burned skin. There are great botanicals that are soothing and calming and has no bad ingredients! This is the only thing that nixed my sunburn overnight
Emily H.
Groveland, FL
This is the perfect lotion for when you’re a little burnt after being in the sun. It leaves a nice cooling and calming sensation. It helps heal sunburns a lot quicker.
Kristen L.
Victorville, CA
This product is great! I wanted something with aloe for after being in the sun but don’t care for using aloe alone. This product is non greasy and smells fresh and a bit like cucumber. It absorbs quickly and lasts on my dry skin. It felt cooling and comforting after a day in the sun.
Kim B.
Brooklyn, NY
SunBurnt Advanced After-Sun Lotion - 6 oz. uploaded by Kim B.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this! I found it last year in the pharmacy because my boyfriend got sun burnt and we just thought the ingredients were awesome and not too chemically filled. Smells amazing and definitely works to cool the skin and help you not peel. I highly recommend

Looking for your answer?