SunBurnt Advanced After Sun Gel 2.5 oz uploaded by Ginny T.SunBurnt Advanced After Sun Gel 2.5 oz uploaded by Brittany G.SunBurnt Advanced After Sun Gel 2.5 oz uploaded by Brittany G.

BY NONE

Buy on Walmart
Hali G.
Hali G.
Andalusia, AL
I've tried tons of after sun gels and lotions but hands down this one is the best! Leaves you skin feeling soft has and amazing scent, and better yet your not in pain from having too much sun!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Pine Bush, NY
Super helpful and natural! No stick either like most aloe gels! No fragrance to possibly irritate already irritated skin. I'm going to be refrigerating this to get the cooling affect!
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Richmond, VA
I love this stuff! I am fair so when I very burnt, I am burnt. This acts like aloe and cools the burn while hydrating! It helped with peeling as well! Highly recommend.
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Charleston, WV
This stuff is great! Non- sticky and gentle on my skin. Smells great and help relief Sun burn itch!
Ginny T.
Ginny T.
Charlotte, NC
Great stuff! Better than aloe. I even used it on my recent tattoo and it helped heal it great!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Boaz, AL
I just discovered this product a few weeks ago. I'm severely pale and I always burn! This product has a pleasant smell. It's not harsh at all. It cools the burn, for sure! Also, it's not terribly thick like some after- sun creams can be. I highly recommend!