BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSun Bum
SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm

SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm

by Sun Bum

NULL

Did anyone experience a weird smell when applying ?
Doo you guys find this works in protecting from the sun?
What's everyone's favorite color from sun bum?
Start your review of SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm!
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm uploaded by Bernice C.
SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm uploaded by Bernice C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Raisin Hell
This is a great product! ❤️ It’s equally a spf 15 sun protecting chapstick as well as a lipstick. This has been my daily go to and has replaced wearing lipsticks for me. The lip balm is also a great color, rolls on well, and stays in place. As a mom who tries to simplify her morning routine this is easy, convenient, and affordable at $6.
Jana A.
Birmingham
SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm uploaded by Jana A.
Review for: Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm - Bonfire
This lip balm is the best. It hydrated your lips and  met my expectations. I always put it If I want color on my lips, but I don’t want to put lipstick, and it had SPF! Be pretty and protect your lips at the same time :) It’s pricey for some people, but it diffidently worth it!
Brittanee R.
SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm uploaded by Brittanee R.
Review for: Sandbar
I love Sun Bum! Obsessed with this tinted lip balm. The sand bar shade is very pretty and it’s not too intense but it’s noticeable. I also love that it has SPF so it keeps my lips protected in the sun. SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm
Angie K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm uploaded by Angie K.
SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm uploaded by Angie K.
Review for: Raisin Hell
Great color and tech for the price! Also it’s relatively healthy compared to some competitors. EWG score of 3. I love the texture, it doesn’t have a gross sunscreen taste. Overall I’m very happy with this product and I will probably buy more colors! The color saturation is perfect for a balm. Just enough color to make a difference but not too bright!
tara A.
Alliance, OH
SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm uploaded by tara A.
Review for: Raisin Hell
Subtle color. Taste great. Looks great on. I will buy this again. One of my new favorite lip balms I keep it in my purse all the time now
Liana L.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm uploaded by Liana L.
SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm uploaded by Liana L.
Review for: Raisin Hell
Excellent formula that goes on smoothly and hydrates the lips. I have this product in the bonfire color shade and find it very flattering with my light olive skin that tans in the summer. It’s surprisingly pigmented too for a. Lip balm. You can definitely see the color on your lips almost like you’re wearing lipstick so this great when you want to look a bit more put together makeup wise but still keep it casual and use a balm that protects your lips from the sun.
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,691 reviews
SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Pinkini
This Sun Bum tinted lip balm provides SPF protection as well as moisturizing your lips! The lip balm is thick and comfortable to wear. It gives you a slight color on your lips too. The only thing I’d change about it is make the twist container work a little better. Once you roll the lip balm up, it’s hard to get it down again. This is a great lip balm and I definitely recommend it!
Vanouen S.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Sunset Cove
Cute lip balm tube. Easy to apply and love the little tint of color it gives. Also has spf and helps with dry lips.
Brooke G.
Austell, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! I bought this for the beach. I’m a lipstick junkie, and I hate wearing makeup on the beach (I don’t get that trend) but love finding a lip color with SPF! Last pretty well. It’s a pretty pink tawny shade, maybe a little too dark for some occasions and I would try for a lighter shade next summer. Bit I will wear this fall and spring as well just as a lipstick
Alexandra R.
Beverly
Review for: Sunset Cove
I love sunbums tinted balms! Sunset Cove is my favorite color and looks so natural and subtle, perfect for summer looks with minimal makeup!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashlyn C.
Oklahoma City, OK
il y a 3 ans
SunBum Tinted SPF 15 Lip Balm does anyone else have the problem where it just melts in the tube even when it's in the house?
Tricia D. il y a 2 ans
Yep, just happend to me over the weekend. Ruined my new wristlet.