Hair CareHair ProductsSun Bum
Sunbum Texturizing Surf Paste

Sunbum Texturizing Surf Paste

by Sun Bum

For those of us who have short hair and like to look good, but still don't want to spend too much time working it. Do less, live more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunbum Texturizing Surf Paste!
Melissa M.
Littleton, CO
Sunbum Texturizing Surf Paste uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I seriously don't know what I would do without Sonny's surf paste. This stuff works miracles on my thick, curly, and frizzy hair. After letting my hair air dry or blow drying it, I take about a dime sized amount, spread it on my hands and work it into my hair. I have tried so many pastes, serums, and creams and this is by far what has worked best for my hair. It doesn't leave a greasy finish, it gets the job done and I'm left with nice frizz free curls.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Unexpected wonderful find 🤗 I felt the same way about Sun Bum Revitalizing / 3 In 1 Leave In Conditioner 4Oz which is also amazing. I bought this for my daughter. She just chopped all of her hair off and need some sort of styling paste. She didn’t want anything crunchy or too controlling. It works perfect for her (very short) pixie. It smells great and is not unpleasant in texture. I tried it for my devil horns (wild hair at my temples that likes to party) and it worked great! I ordered one for myself. It held them down, wasn’t crunchy or sticky, and didn’t leave the comb lines that gels and sprays do. It also made it to wear I could move it (i.e. running fingers through hair) and it would fall back into place. With the other products that I have been using, it stayed stuck straight down and wouldn’t move without losing its holding integrity. Fantastic product!
Maya B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I saw a tiktok of someone using this on their hair and immediately went to the grocery store to find it! I have very fine, low porosity hair that breaks easily and doesn’t work with most heavy cream/butter type products. I made sure my hands were damp and rubbed the tiniest bit together and through my hair, scrunching my light curls up a bit. first impression: INCREDIBLE! Really brought out my curls and gave me needed volume. It definitely should be used sparingly if you have fine hair because I could see this making me greasy if I used too much/too often. Unfortunately, I do have to take off a star because some of the ingredients are pretty questionable, but since it’s a hair product that won’t be going on my scalp and won’t really touch my face I’m not too worried. Just wish it didn’t have the chemical UV filter mostly!
Cassie F.
Cocoa Beach, FL
THIS STUFF. Okay, so it's like a soft-holding creme. I use it every morning in my curly hair to make sure there are no frizzies. I love the way it smells and it creates the most perfect soft waves. Not TOO much hold where your hair looks crunchy. Will definitely be buying again.
Kyera F.
Sonoma, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Love love love this product! I’ve had short hair for 20 years and VERY picky about pomades/pastes. My hair is color treated and damaged due to using heating tools daily. This paste not only smells delicious but it smooths perfectly without making my hair greasy and adds just the right amount of control. Totally worth the price tag!
Jessica K.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been using this on my 9 month olds wild hair and I love it. It smells delicious and it holds great! Thank you SunBum!
Alex N.
Parkland, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Very satisfied with this product, perfect for my fly aways. The price is reasonable and it smells amazing
Anabell M.
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really good product that provides awesome texture! It smells really nice and it adds a nice sheen to your hair. I use this to make my hair look somewhat piece-y and it looks amazing every time I use it!
Kate B.
Chubbuck, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
I love to use this when my hair is damp and it gives it a really great beach texture. I love the smell and the hold.
Cassie S.
Easy to manipulate and smells great. I don’t use a lot as it goes my sons head. Since he is a year and a half old he doesn’t respect the hair style. He ends up messing it up by the end of the day. But my husband loves it.

Looking for your answer?