Sunbum Sea Spray

by Sun Bum

For those handful of days when we're not at the beach but kinda want to look like we were, we use this Texturizing Spray with Hawaiian Sea Salt and Sea Kelp to get the job done.

Looking for a product to give me beach waves. Does this seem to work well?
Does this leave a natural feel and look to your hair? Looking for a texture spray that doesn’t act as a strong hold hair spray.
Does anyone know what are the ingredients? I can't find them anywhere :((
Start your review of Sunbum Sea Spray!
Brittanee R.
Sunbum Sea Spray uploaded by Brittanee R.
Sunbum Sea Spray uploaded by Brittanee R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this! It gives my hair the best beach wave look. For best results I spray it in my hair while it’s still damp and put it into a braid overnight. It also doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky like other sea salt sprays I’ve tried and it smells amazing! Sunbum Sea Spray
Natalia W.
Tampa, FL
Sunbum Sea Spray uploaded by Natalia W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Holy [email protected]! This is my new holy grail. I spent SO much money on products for my 2b-3a hair, that it should be a crime. Nothing ever worked as well as this. All I did was wash my hair, spray and scrunch with my head upside down. I can’t believe I was sleeping on this for so so long.
Willow D.
Rocky Point, NY
Sunbum Sea Spray uploaded by Willow D.
The Sun Bum Texturizing and Volumizing Spray shields my hair from the UV Sun rays and leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling good. I love how easy it is to apply and use and smells like I just came from the beach! I would definitely recommend!
Caitlin B.
Sunbum Sea Spray uploaded by Caitlin B.
I bought this by mistake, I meant to get just a spray hair sunscreen from Sun Bum. I almost returned it but decided to give it a try. It smells great and adds a little texture to my hair, not too much volume. I have fine hair though, so by the end of the day it basically tangles faster. 🙈 I like to use it on my son’s hair to give him a little texture when we are doing something special or have picture day at school! As a mom of a curious 10 month old, I love the lock feature.
Elza A.
Minneapolis, MN
Sunbum Sea Spray uploaded by Elza A.
Purchased at: Target
Love this stuff! Makes my long hair have the best texture after coming out of the ocean! A little goes a long way
Jennifer M.
Vacaville
Sunbum Sea Spray uploaded by Jennifer M.
This is another one of my favorite products! I love the beach my waves this spray creates. Lightweight & smells great too!
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks, NY
It gives me the beach look without all the grit. My husband says I smell like I’ve spent the day at the beach.
Lanir Z.
Englewood, FL
Smells like the beach and gives great texture. I use this daily with the texture paste which is also really great. The products are clean and remind me of the beach.
Riley C.
albertville
Purchased at: Target
This is some of the best hair products I’ve come across! Spray in damp hair, scrunch a tad, and have lushes wavy hair all day. Plus side of this is it smells absolutely amazing. I used this for the perfect beach day hair! 10/10 recommend!
Brooke P.
Georgetown, DE
Sunbum Sea Spray uploaded by Brooke P.
It smells so nice and leaves my hair so refreshed and light. It gives it that nice beach waves look.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
marolyn C.
il y a 2 ans
Sunbum Sea Spray what is this product exactly?
Alyssa W. il y a un an
it’s like a sea salt hair spray so basically it’s supposed to give your hair a wavy textured look, it also is supposed to protect your hair from “the elements” which i’m assuming means UV rays!