Hair CareHair ProductsSun Bum
Sunbum Revitalizing Conditioner

Sunbum Revitalizing Conditioner

by Sun Bum

Our daily hydrating conditioner uses some of our fav ingredients like Coconut Oil, Banana, and Sunflower Seed Oil to help deeply hydrate and nourish our hair, making it smooth and healthy-looking.

Estoy en proceso a convertirme en vegana y estoy buscando buenos productos para usar. Ayúdenme dando referencias sobre este producto? Gracias?
Start your review of Sunbum Revitalizing Conditioner!
Betsy E.
New Westminster, BC
Sunbum Revitalizing Conditioner uploaded by Betsy E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing conditioner! The smell is over the top ~goodness. So lovely on my locks. Does not weight down hair at all! My mane is always shiny after using it. Definitely a ten plus!
Kaela M.
Blenheim, ON
After using this product for an entire summer I can say that it is amazing if you are a frequent swimmer, it helps keep the moisture in your hair and feels soft after using, I also used the shampoo with it.
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
The smell is about the only thing good about this conditioner. It's expensive for a drug store product. I didn't find it left my hair very soft & the coconut oil in it left my fine hair weighed down & greasy looking. I definitely won't be buying this for myself again.
sydney L.
I love this conditioner!! I got it in a set with shampoo and and others in mini size and I will totally be repurchasing in full size. This stuff smells amazing! Left my hair feeling and looking so soft and smooth.
brooke E.
Westbank, BC
Sunbum Revitalizing Conditioner uploaded by brooke E.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Love the smell of this product. Works really well with my wavy hair and doesn’t leave it feeling greasy
Grace M.
Calgary
Looks very nice and pretty very nice shade and stays on long I would recommend. It is very good and is very nice and good quality and pretty colour it stayed on all day too and I would recommend buying
Hailey S.
Courtright, ON
This conditioner does its job especially when its paired with the shampoo in this line. Your hair will feel so soft in the shower and after as well as shiny and looking healthy. There's also a bounce to your hair afterwards that just looks amazing. The smell isn't my favourite but I don't think the banana scent is as strong in the conditioner as it is in the shampoo. I would recommend this product especially for the uv protection during the summer months.
Angela D.
Napanee
I love love love the smell of this conditioner. It is a nice texture with a good amount of slip for combing. My hair always felt nice and moisturizer after using it. The only downside is that there are some preservatives in it that can irritate your scalp (itchy m’s). I have not had issue with them but I also keep my conditioner away from my scalp
Krysten P.
Bracebridge, ON
The best ! I love the way this makes my hair so soft and smooth. The scent is to die for, and lasts for quite a while. I have super dry brittle coloured hair and it leaves it looking healthier. The price is a little bit high - could be the area I live it's near IMPOSSIBLE to find. Worth every penny. the only thing I wish is that it came in a larger bottle.
Gail S.
This stuff is amazing! It makes my hair feel so soft and smooth. It has worked better than all of the high end brands I've tried. The spf is a bonus!