Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenSun Bum
Sunbum Original SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray

Sunbum Original SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray

by Sun Bum

Our ultra sheer/dry touch continuous spray formula delivers Broad Spectrum protection, while enriching your skin with Vitamin E. Belongs in every beach bag, ever.

Is it worth the money? How does it smell?
Does this really stain clothing?
How does this sunscreen compare to others? How does it feel on your skin?
Start your review of Sunbum Original SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray!
Holly F.
South Riding, VA
Sunbum Original SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Holly F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am very fair skinned so need a high SPF. I use the Sun Bum SPF 50 Spray Sunscreen + Face Stick SPF 30 anytime I am going to be in the sun. Scent is great too!
Tamara I.
Yucaipa, CA
Sunbum Original SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Tamara I.
Sunbum Original SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Tamara I.
Purchased at: Target
My new favorite sun screen. This smell is amazing. So tropical and fresh. I didn’t burn either and I’m usually a magnet for a sunburn from hell.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Love this sunscreen 🧴! Smells super good and protects against sunburn 👍🏻👍🏻sprays on evenly and doesn’t leave a sticky or white residue!! I love everything sunbum! Sunbum Original SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray is my go-to sunscreen in the summer ☀️ try this! You’ll love it!! I deff would repurchase this (I have repurchased this multiple times) and I 12/10 would recommend 💛💛
Emily E.
Purcellville, VA
HANDS down the best sunscreen out there. I love the sleek packaging, and amazing smell. It has a light banana and coconut scent which is perfect for summer. I've been using this product for a few years and have had zero complaints. I even use it on my children. I love that it's paraban free and cruelty free too - an added bonus. Love sun but and all of their product lines! Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray
Lorraine D.
Pinellas park, FL
Sunbum Original SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Lorraine D.
Overall the best sunscreen I have ever bought I naturally tan without having to use any oil and I’m pretty much at the beach every single day this sunscreen gives me enough protection that I know I’m not messing up my skin but still allows me to get a little bit of my bronze tan.
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
So far so good with this one. I have only used it once when going down to the pool, but it prevented me from burning so I’ll consider that a success. I really like that this is a spray- so easy and convenient for applying.
Jessica R.
San Pedro, CA
The biggest downside is the price. Besides that it doesn’t have a sunscreen like smell and goes on evenly. As a redhead and fair skinned, sunscreen is a staple, super easy to put on even by myself and I haven’t had any issues burning with this on.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
This is an amazing sunscreen!!! It works great at protecting my fair skin and I have never burned while using this!!! This us my current go to sunscreen!!! Highly recommend!!!!
Diana L.
West Hills, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this sunscreen! I think I collect different type of sunscreen and definitely this is one of my to go to. I love the smell and the ease of use on this product. The spf that it offers and how it protects the skin.
Alena T.
Imperial Bch, CA
I love this sunblock. It has a nice scent. And it is not sticky. it seems to have good staying power as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...