Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenSun Bum
Sunbum Original SPF 50 Clear Zinc

Sunbum Original SPF 50 Clear Zinc

by Sun Bum

Pretty much invincible. Our Clear Zinc Sunscreen Lotion uses Zinc Oxide, Aloe, and Vitamin E to create a moisturizing Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 sun protection that won't leave a trace.

I Want a sunscreen that doesn’t make my face sweat more - any recommendations? I tried Sunbum Original SPF 50 Clear Zinc & [product:neutrogena-hydro-boost-city-shield-water-gel-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-25] which are products I love but I noticed my face sweats so much more with it on. Need something that helps my skin breathe !
How good does this protect your skin?
Does this product increase oils?
Start your review of Sunbum Original SPF 50 Clear Zinc!
Olivia T.
Allendale, MI
Sunbum Original SPF 50 Clear Zinc uploaded by Olivia T.
LOVE THIS STUFF AND IT FOESNT BREAK MY ACNE PRONE SKIN OUT. I love all of sun bums products they work so well and don’t break me out or irritate my sensitive skin.
Ansleigh G.
Maitland, FL
AMAZING!!! I play water polo so I’m in the pool about three hours a day and this thing must have some magic because I’m never burnt! 10/10 would recommend because it’s zinc and CLEAR
Kayla C.
Best sunscreen out there! I use this myself. No harsh chemicals and easy to apply! I recommend!
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,196 reviews
Sunbum Original SPF 50 Clear Zinc uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Purchased at: Target
I picked this sunscreen up on vacation had never tried it before I still burnt and it broke my face out badly 🥺
Chelsea N.
Sunbum Original SPF 50 Clear Zinc uploaded by Chelsea N.
So nice! It takes a few seconds to rub it in but then it is actually clear. I got pretty burned so I used this on my face after that to make sure I didn’t get any more sun. Didn’t break me out or cause any reaction. Also it’s vegan & cruelty free!
Kathleen D.
Purchased at: CVS
Overall, by far my favorite of all sunscreens. It rubs on clean and clear, and can be used over the entire body, including the face. I’ve used it on the kids too, and not one of us has ever been burned, even in 115 degree weather in the sunshine all day and by the pool all day. The seemingly small pot goes a long way.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
This is amazing! No white residue and it runs in great! Easy to use in face and around eyes.
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
My my husband has fair skin than me which is a shock this one helped him not get burnt it is truly a lifesaver it’s worth every cent him he can walk outside and be burned the stuff is gold to us
Gretchen D.
Lititz, PA
I used this on my kids all summer and in Mexico on vacation. Since they were so white I was terrified that they would get sunburned. I liked the fact that I could see that there was sunscreen visible on the skin. It smells amazing.
Stacey B.
Daniel Island, SC
First, the smell is awesome!!! This is the face cream. It doesn’t leave a white cast, it’s not sticky & it doesn’t run. It’s also a natural physical sunscreen. I won’t wear chemical ones. My whole family uses this - I’ve bought it many times.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Micky B.
Pickering, ON
il y a 4 mois
Gail B. il y a 22 jours
I’ve used the regular sun bum suntan lotion on my face n it was fine and the face suntan lotion is thinner in consistency so that one is even better melts right in. Good luck!