BeautySkinSun CareSun Bum

Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion

NULL

IS IT GOOD?
Is this safe for kids?
why does the sunscreen sometimes make my skin feel sticky after i’ve applied it and been out in the sun for a little bit?
Start your review of Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion!
Product Highlights
I love this sunscreen! The smell is amazing. It's great for sensitive skin. I got it at target . It goes on and rubs in easily and doesn't clog pores. It is a great sun protector and I use it all the time. I will continue to use this as my only brand of sunscreen. in reviews
Laetitia D.
soisy sur Seine
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Laetitia D.
Love this product!! The smell is fantastic and it works so good!! Quite affordable but you pay for the brand and the quality. I just wished it would be more natural with a sustainable packaging and ingredients that don’t harm marine life. Very happy that it’s vegan and non comedogenic though.
k A.
Applies smoothly, lasts long and doesn’t leave you looking pasty. I spend a lot of time outdoors, at beaches, and in the water and Sun Bum has been my go to for a while now. It’s practically my perfume, which i don’t mind since it smells amazing.
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Ani U.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this sunscreen 🤩 I didn’t get burn with it at all. I have used other sunscreens as well that didn’t protect me from the burnt. Sunbum really works with me perfectly. It has a light creamy texture and smells delicious. It’s affordable and comes in various sizes. I have a big bottle and a travel size tubes for the purse. I love the design and versatility of it.
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smells like summer. Water resistant for up to 80 minutes, so reapply as needed while swimming at the beach or pool. I always apply about 20 minutes prior to heading out in the sun to give it time to fully absorb into my skin. I do not use this product on my face, only my body. 1oz bottle is perfect purse size for on the go.
Lauren  G.
S Pasadena, CA
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Lauren  G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this sunscreen! It not only smells amazing but it’s also reef friendly! I feel like it keeps my skin really protected although I will say I notice after going in the water I need to reapply shortly after. I love how this sunscreen comes in different sizes especially the travel size since it makes it easy to throw in your bag and bring it on the go anywhere with you. Overall I would definitely recommend this sunscreen! Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion
Iris F.
Houston
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Iris F.
Purchased at: Target
I love this sunscreen it’s a great facial moisturizer and really protects my face from the sun and I take it everywhere!!
Nina G.
Ashland, VA
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Nina G.
Purchased at: CVS
As much as I loved the texture and consistency of this product I still got burnt 🥵 I made sure to reapply and everything but my skin definitely needs more SPF over the summer especially 😩
Annie R.
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Annie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love Sunbum! This sunscreen is a wonderful product that does last for a long time. It does help prevent sunburn when I wear it as directed. It is a higher price but comparable to other sunscreens that have awareness of what is in their products are priced.
Nikki L.
Park City
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Nikki L.
Nice tropical, coconut scent. Not greasy at all and helps to moisturize the skin while protecting against sun damage.
Arusha A.
Toronto
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Arusha A.
THE BEST SUNSCREEN!!! I’ve been on a hunt for a sunscreen that doesn’t burn or sting my eyes and doesn’t leave a white cast. After a long search i came across this and i’m SOLD!! The best thing is that it smells like bananas which isn’t too overpowering. Doesn’t leave a white cast and absorbs smoothly into the skin AND sits well with makeup. My holy grail :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivia G.
Toronto, ON
il y a un an
Marybeth W. il y a 3 mois
I wouldn’t use it on the face personally - my skin gets easily clogged and I find this a little heavy. I tend to go with a facial sunscreen that applies more lightly.