Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenSun Bum
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion

Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion

NULL

why does the sunscreen sometimes make my skin feel sticky after i’ve applied it and been out in the sun for a little bit?
Does this sunscreen leave your face oilySunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion ?
How do we feel about this, is it tacky? Is it easy and lasts??
Start your review of Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion!
Product Highlights
I love this sunscreen! The smell is amazing. It's great for sensitive skin. I got it at target . It goes on and rubs in easily and doesn't clog pores. It is a great sun protector and I use it all the time. I will continue to use this as my only brand of sunscreen. in reviews
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Ani U.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this sunscreen 🤩 I didn’t get burn with it at all. I have used other sunscreens as well that didn’t protect me from the burnt. Sunbum really works with me perfectly. It has a light creamy texture and smells delicious. It’s affordable and comes in various sizes. I have a big bottle and a travel size tubes for the purse. I love the design and versatility of it.
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smells like summer. Water resistant for up to 80 minutes, so reapply as needed while swimming at the beach or pool. I always apply about 20 minutes prior to heading out in the sun to give it time to fully absorb into my skin. I do not use this product on my face, only my body. 1oz bottle is perfect purse size for on the go.
Danielle B.
Austin, TX
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Danielle B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love caring this sunscreen lotion around with me in my purse I personally think that it works great
April M.
1,451 reviews
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using this Sun Bum Sunscreen last year. It smells great and works great without harmful chemicals like others brands can have. This works so well I got more this year. It smells so good it reminds me of being at the beach. I definitely recommend this brand of products to everyone!
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
This stuff is amazing!!! I feel like I don’t have to apply constantly and smells so good! Take me to the beach!
Maritza M.
Prosper, TX
Love this sunscreen! I received a sample of this product (SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense sunscreen broad spectrum SPF 50 tinted) from my dermatologist following surgery and loved it so much that I ordered it. I dislike sunscreen immensely so never use it. This product, however, is different from anything I have ever used. The tint evens out my skin tone and covers the redness from my rosacea and surgery. I apply it, then reapply after the first application has dried. After shaking the bottle I squeeze the sides of the bottle as I open it so the contents don't ooze out. Then I squeeze just a little bit onto a finger and apply. It is runny out of the bottle which makes it easier to blend where needed, but it dries quickly and stays put. I work outdoors quite a bit and I have not had any problems. This is a great product and I will be ordering it as long as it is available.
Delacy C.
We absolutely love this product. It rubs in great and isn't to thick. My whole family uses it. I would recommend it to all.
Laura C.
Lake Grove, NY
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Laura C.
I love sun bum sunscreen, it smells good , it keeps my skin soft and it protects me from the rays too. I dont go on a vacation without it. Its easy to find most drug stores have it and its priced reasonably. They also have hair sunscreen too.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
This sunscreen is my summer staple. I love the way this product feels on my skin and I love how effective it is. I have very sensitive skin especially when it comes to sunburns and this product never fails to keep my skin safe. It smells wonderful and is not greasy at all.
Ariel T.
Love this sunscreen, it smells amazing while still keeping me protected from the sun rays! It rubs in nicely and doesn't come out very thick like others. Also is not sticky like some other sunscreens. Highly recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chante G.
Aspers, PA
il y a 9 mois
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion Is this product good for sensitive skin? Also how strong is the fragrance of this? I can't handle strong fragrances because they give me headaches
Kam T. il y a 9 mois
I have sensitive skin and I didn’t have a reaction from using it on my body. It is highly fragrant (smells tropical - like coconut) and the smell lasts a long time.