BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSun Bum
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm

Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm

by Sun Bum

Our fav SPF lip balm with Aloe and Vitamin E to protect and moisturize your kisser all day long.

Does anyone else think Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm is way too sheer?
Does this make your lips feel smooth ?
Does this make your lips greasy or taste bad?
Start your review of Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm!
Jennifer L.
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm - Banana
The perfect lip balm with sunscreen! When I first tried this, I was really nervous because it made my lips so shiny. It almost looks like a lip gloss! I've tried other lip balms with spf that left a shiny finish and I've always gotten sunburn because of it. I used this lip balm all week while at the beach and didn't get a burn at all! My mom used a different lip balm and ended up switching over to SunBum after two days because of how burned her lips got. I love the smell and how smooth it goes on. My lips feel so soft! I now keep this on me at all times and can't wait to see how well it is going to moisturize in the winter. Highly recommend!!
Jessica B.
Royse City, TX
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm - Banana
I purchased a couple in the banana flavor, as it’s my favorite. Unfortunately I was a little disappointed. The stick goes on very slimy and tastes weird (tasting from normal lick lipping use). My children both said they don’t like it either.
Sabrina W.
Bear, DE
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm uploaded by Sabrina W.
Review for: Coconut
This lip balm was pretty disappointing especially since I love the sunscreens from this company so much. It was very oily/watery and didn’t feel very hydrating at all. Even though it has spf 30, I can’t imagine it being much help since it didn’t stay on my lips whatsoever. I feel like it would slide off my lips 5 minutes after I put it on and I constantly had to reapply. That being said, the scent of this product is amazing. It smells like sweet coconuts. The flavor is ok. It does taste like coconut however it has a sunscreen aftertaste. Overall, this wasn’t a terrible product, but it really didn’t do anything for my lips and if you were looking for a good chapstick with spf, I would recommend looking into some more nourishing options.
Zoe S.
Meriden, NH
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm uploaded by Zoe S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Coconut
I really wanted to like this product, but I don’t. Usually with chapstick, the formula is thicker and stays in place, that is not the case with this. It reminds me of coconut oil. I really wish I had bought something else. I really don’t want to use it again. Save yourself time, buy something else. [product:sunbum-original-spf-30-sunscreen-lip-balm]
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm uploaded by Rylee B.
Review for: Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm - Banana
This is not moisturizing in anyway. I hate the banana variety since it leaves such a weird, chemical taste in my mouth. I always have to reapply and the texture is terrible.
Heather J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm uploaded by Heather J.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm - Banana
SunBum Sunscreen Lip Balm ☀️🍌 A frequent spot people forget to put sunscreen on… lips!!! 💋 don’t let those lips get burnt and crusty. Try a chapstick with spf! This is a broad spectrum 30 SPF formulated with aloe and vitamin E. It almost tastes like you’re eating a banana, so you have to like banana flavor to like this! 🐒🙈🙉 Thanks @sunbum for protecting my lips on my vacation up north! 🚤🎣 P.s. enjoy my first “water shot” 😂 * • * • * • #skincaretips #skincareproducts #acnetreatment #igskincare #dryskin #oilyskin #igskincareroutine #acneproneskin #glowyskincare #antiaging #skincareempties #acneglowseries #sunscreen #sunbum #sunbumlove #sunbumsunscreen #spf #spfisyourbff #spfeveryday #sunscreenalways #sunscreeneveryday #skincancerawareness #lipbalm #spflipbalm #lipspf #lipsunscreen #aginggracefully #agingbackwards #aginglikefinewine #agingwell
Amanda  W.
Vermilion, OH
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm uploaded by Amanda  W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Coconut
I use this while outside to protects these kissers. I apply liberal and often. Taste and feel is nice. It protects my lips from being burnt, I have use this daily while living in Caribbean and enjoy this product. [product:sunbum-original-spf-30-sunscreen-lip-balm]
Jenée S.
Oakland, CA
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm uploaded by Jenée S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Coconut
I have not noticed my lips getting sunburned so I assume it is working and it smells and feels like coconut butter on my chapped lips! I recommend it
Caitlin D.
Saint Johns, FL
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm uploaded by Caitlin D.
Review for: Pineapple
I actually received this as a gift with the purchase of Sun Bum sunscreen. I have to use sunscreen on my lips since I am prone to fever blisters from the sun. Living near the beach in Florida, this is a must! [product:sunbum-original-spf-30-sunscreen-lip-balm]
Alyssa  S.
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm uploaded by Alyssa  S.
i love the scent and the feeling when u first put it on, but i honestly don’t think it’s very moisturizing. if anything, it dries my lips out :(
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ngenarr J.
il y a un an
Angelique G. il y a 5 mois
Love the smell but yes very thin and does not last long. I constantly have to reapply. I love the Hawaiian tropic sunscreen balm. Check out that one. Or Australian gold too
Shannon V.
Hesperia, CA
il y a 2 ans
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Lip Balm ? Is the coconut one as tasty as the banana one?
Tatuli K. il y a 2 ans
I loce coconut balms soooo much🥳🥳
Ariana L.
Lincoln, RI
il y a 2 ans
Katie S. il y a 2 ans
I have the coconut one and once you put it on your lips it goes to straight liquid. It’s a very weird consistency. I also don’t like how strong the scents are because that’s all you can think about once you put it on.