Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenSun Bum
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick

Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick

Our easy to apply Face Stick for when you're dealing with squirming kids, sandy hands, or just need a quick swipe of sunscreen across your face.

Ess buen producto lo recomiendan?
What scent is this?
Is this a good & safe face sunscreen?
Start your review of Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick!
Product Highlights
...to apply and smells phenomenal, like bananas! Perfect for acne prone or sensitive skin!in reviews
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick uploaded by Tiffany C.
Love the sun bum spf sunscreen line! Smells great, goes onto the skin smooth and protects from the sun! The face stick is even kid approved. Easy and quick to apply! Perfect for long hours in the sun. And a must have for beach days all summer long.
Madison E.
Flushing, NY
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick uploaded by Madison E.
This product is so good that I wore it every day in Aruba last week and I didn't even get a LITTLE BIT TAN! 😔 think I over applied! Better safe than sorry.. also it's super soft and smoothe and feels amazing on my face!
Wathmie A.
Orlando, FL
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick uploaded by Wathmie A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I always have this in my purse. It feels kinda sticky on the face. That is the only thing I don’t like about this product. But I can work with that. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I love the fragrance tho. It smells like vanilla 😍. Very easy to apply.
Sandra R.
Brick, NJ
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick uploaded by Sandra R.
I can’t live without this face stick. Goes on smooth, no white cast. Convenient size to throw in your cosmetic bag or purse. Non irritating, does not sting my eyes and lasts... highly recommend!
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick uploaded by Natalie G.
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick uploaded by Natalie G.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this product for the face during the summertime. It smells like banana runts. The scent does not cause me to break out. This was recommended by a friend because I had used another sunscreen on my face that had some shimmer to it and it made my face burn. This is definitely worth the money!Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick
Haley M.
Trussville, AL
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick uploaded by Haley M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just bought Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick, and it has really come in handy. It’s very convenient when it comes to application which is great. It does start off kind of firm and the more you use it the easier it is applied, so definitely keep that in mind. The smell is great, and I would definitely purchase it again.
Shelby M.
Lathrop, CA
I hate the smell of most sunscreen so this starts as a win with smelling amazing! It's easy to apply and since it's not a spray you won't fill the house, and not a liquid so it's also not all over your hands (though I tend to rub it in to get the best coverage). It's very light on your face and has yet to cause me any breakouts. I love putting it on because it smells so yummy (like you should mix in some rum and pretend you're at the beach). It really helps me want to put on sunscreen and I get to smell great while being out in the sun and pretend I'm at the beach no matter where I'm at. It also works as a great sunscreen chapstick (if you forgot yours).
Jordan W.
Aliso Viejo
This product smells amazing!!!!! And what’s even better, is that it works well too! Seriously though the smell of all of SunBum’s products is to die for and I️ highly recommend any of their sunscreens, very protective from UV.
Rachel C.
Great protection but it can go on a little heavy and thick. It definitely stays on for a long time though!
Katie Grace D.
Okay first off, this stuff smells amazing! It smells like bananas and is absolutely heavenly.  The product itself is also great.  It doesn’t come off in the water, and I have never gotten burned with it. I always feel very comfortable using it at the pool or beach. I have very sensitive skin, so I can attest to the fact that it is very gentle. I never break out while using it, and it is amazing. Sun bum is actually the only face sunscreen I can use, and it is so awesome!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-23aea1
il y a 3 mois
member-fa6f32 il y a 3 mois
I have tried it multiple times and I really loved my experience! It has a slight banana/beachy sent to it. It kept me from burning and it didn’t clog my pores or cause me to breakout!
brooklyn L.
Brantford, ON
il y a 5 mois
Sunbum Original SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick I purchased this a little while ago and I was so excited as I know this brand is well known for sun care. I was a little disappointed when it left my skin looking a bit whiter. is this normal?
Kimberly C. il y a 4 mois
I didn’t notice this - my skin is not that tan tho