BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSun Bum
Sunbum Original 'Face 70' SPF 70 Sunscreen Lotion

Sunbum Original 'Face 70' SPF 70 Sunscreen Lotion

by Sun Bum

Our best-selling face sunscreen is a weightless lotion that quickly absorbs into your skin for easy, invisible protection with a matte finish.

Help please! Need drugstore sunscreen for face. Can be chemical base. Good protection for laying on beach. I used to use zinc based but they reformulated and leaves whiteness on face now along with others Ive tried so will go back to chemical ..... Name your best and why ...thanks for your help. .ready and go....oh - here's one I was considering - so if anyone has opinions please share! TIA 🤗 Sunbum Original 'Face 70' SPF 70 Sunscreen Lotion
Start your review of Sunbum Original 'Face 70' SPF 70 Sunscreen Lotion!
Jessica G.
Flushing, NY
Sunbum Original 'Face 70' SPF 70 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Jessica G.
Purchased at: Target
I was looking for a new sunscreen so I decided to try this one and I'm glad I brought it! Makes my skin dewy and it does the job protecting your skin from the sun 😊 I've been enjoying it. Totally recommend everyone to try it!!
Nancy B.
Modesto, CA
Sunbum Original 'Face 70' SPF 70 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Nancy B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This sunscreen is very runny and absorbs into the skin like a dream. It has no pilling and blends seamlessly. I have yet to get any new dark spots with this sunscreen. The spf 70 is enough to make me feel secure. One downside is it dries down with a satin somewhat reflective finish. Since I am oily I prefer a matte finish but I am aware that it is super hard to find in sunscreens so I give this five stars due after taking that into account.
Natalia L.
n
Sunbum Original 'Face 70' SPF 70 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Natalia L.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I’ve been using this product now for about a month and a half and so far so good. I have oily, acne prone skin, and this DID NOT MAKE ME BREAK OUT! Definitely true to the “break out free”. It leaves you lookin shiny or glossy, but I really don’t mind because it has a 70 SPF. Definitely for any kind of skin type! No white cast at all!
Beth H.
Ft Washington, PA
Sunbum Original 'Face 70' SPF 70 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Beth H.
Sunbum Original 'Face 70' SPF 70 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Beth H.
Purchased at: Target
Decided to buy this one after not being happy with my "clear-zinc" formulas that somehow still manage to leave me looking like Casper the Ghost (& I'm not even fair-complected!) . I am 54 yrs old and have already had basal cell skin cancer removed 2 times from the same spot about 15 yrs ago. Now I am more likely to get it again so tanning on my face it put of the question let alone burning. I was hesitant and shocked when I first used this - it has the consistency of soup! Okay maybe slightly thicker but not by much! Watch out it is SUPER THIN! I found the best way to apply this is by pouring a little into palm of my hand and then dabbing on my face and rubbing in. My face is left virtually with remnants of NOTHING...doesn't appear as oily sunscreen on my face at all. The product absorbs incredibly well into my face. Next - protection factor - which I've tested multiple times before writing this review and - I love! In fact, yesterday in near 100 degree with sunshine at the pool - I forgot a visor. I only applied sunscreen before leaving and sat out for a solid 3 hrs peak time (12-3pm). When I came home I thought I had burnt - face looked red & I was like - not going to be a great review from me - but I think it was just the heat! After my shower..etc... my face had zero color! The protection is EXCELLENT. The liquidy consistency I totally can work with so I'm still gonna give it the 5 stars - plus - I smell nothing so it's my new go to - I pray they keep this for a LONG time on the market!
Molly C.
Purchased at: Target
I know a lot of people like this sunscreen but I did not… it applies easily at first but when I rub it in it feels SO sticky like glue, and leaves me looking so greasy. Especially having combination skin. I would use this for a day outdoors, but this is not a good everyday sunblock for a day in the office. Icky.
Liz A.
Augusta, GA
I’ve tried all types of sunscreen for sensitive acne-prone skin. This one is really amazing for the price. Feels very light! Does leave the skin a little oily but not nearly as most other name brand sunscreens. Definitely recommend!