BeautySkinSun CareSun Bum
Sunbum Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion

Sunbum Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion

by Sun Bum

Our lightweight, non-greasy, zinc-based Mineral sunscreen lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 protection.

Sunbum Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion ? Can this be used on children?
I have a honeymoon planned to Hawaii and recently found out I have to have reef safe sunscreen. I found that this is considered reef safe and I’m curious if it works just as good as other non-mineral sunscreens?
Start your review of Sunbum Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion!
sunny Z.
Sunbum Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by sunny Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a good product for the price. This sunscreen doesn’t pill on my skin. It does leave a white cast on my skin that I’m not a fan of. I suggest blending in the sunscreen in little amounts to avoid that ghost like complexion.
Kelly T.
Portage, IN
Sunbum Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Kelly T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am in love with the Sunbum Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion! It smells really good and has a great ingredient list. A little goes a long way so it has lasted me several months, even when using it at least once a day. I warm it up with my fingers before applying and have never had a problem with having any white cast. It feels very lightweight and natural on the skin and for the price it is absolutely worth it. Sunscreen is so important to use and I don't see myself using anything else anytime soon, 100% recommend!
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sunbum Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Chelsea O.
Purchased at: Target
I have been on hunt for an accessible, drug store sunscreen. I'm extremely fair, so I'm always looking for a go-to when I leave my sunscreen at home. Unfortunately, this one isn't it. There is a coconut-ish scent which is nice. The formula consistency is pretty standard (albeit a tad greasy). My biggest concern is there is a white cast (see photo - the sunscreen is only on the side of my face with the tube). There are so many other options for sunscreen, so I'll be downgrading this tube to my body sunscreen (where I'm not as worried about the hue). #sunbum #spf #sunscreen #mineralsunscreen #sunblock #sunprotection #crueltyfree #vegan
Addy W.
Cascade, IA
Purchased at: Target
This sunscreen does it’s job. I have really fair skin, and recently went on a vacation closer to the equator. I applied this affordable sunscreen liberally, and didn’t get burnt at all!! However, a day later I realized that my skin began to “freak out.” I saw little bumps and red patches all over my face, neck, and shoulders, everywhere I put this sunscreen. Now, days later, I still have these bumps and red patches that are really dry and they often itch. I wouldn’t recommend for anyone with sensitive skin. Please avoid this!!!
Jannet R.
seattle
Sunbum Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Jannet R.
Sunbum Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Jannet R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not the worst white cast I’ve seen on a sunscreen, but pretty dang close! The picture comparison on my hands is after it’s already absorbed and dropped some of the initial cast.. still super ghostly. Not a fan.
Janet A.
grand rapids, MI
Sunbum Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Janet A.
I really love this sunscreen! I use it everyday and it blends with my skin perfectly. I also haven’t had acne issues with this product.
Danna U.
NA
Sunbum Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Danna U.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really trust sunbum when it comes to sun protection! I love their mineral sunscreen! I use it for sport meets when I’m outside, to go to the beach, and overall!  I wish they had a higher SPF but overall I really like it!Sunbum Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Sunbum Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Rachel K.
Love this non-chemical laden product. Easier to run in than many zinc based sunscreen I have used in the past. Light, not overwhelming scent!
Fabiola E.
Miami
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve had this sunscreen for about a month now. I was so excited to try a mineral sunscreen that won’t irritate my face but it did just that. I tried blending it into my face but it still left a white cast. The coconut smell was too strong it made me nauseous I wanted it off my face. If the product was fragrant free and maybe tinted then it may be a great product.
Jessica M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my Holy Grail facial sunscreen! I know it's a body sunscreen, but it works perfectly on my face. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me at all. The coconut scent is from the coconut oil and there is no added fragrance. I do have fairly pale skin, but this has the least cast of anything I've tried. I wear it every day and makeup applies just fine over it too. It's affordable, too!