Sunbum Coconut Argan Oil - 3oz

by Sun Bum

“ We

Does this product help you rebuild hair?
My hair is very damaged after dying it 3 times in the past year, Is this any good in terms of strengthening and revitalising?
what does does this do for my hair?
Start your review of Sunbum Coconut Argan Oil - 3oz!
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
Sunbum Coconut Argan Oil - 3oz uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
The only Argan Oil product I have found that doesn’t make my hair look greasy! It’s a very lightweight oil compared to the other ones I’ve tried before. My hair before has been super dry & damaged overall. This product has made my hair feel smooth & looking healthy, It smells so delicious! I usually apply about 3-4 pumps in my hand and massage it from the top of my roots to the bottom of the ends, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who struggles with frizzy hair or needs some magic! ✨
lauren H.
Frankfort, IL
Sunbum Coconut Argan Oil - 3oz uploaded by lauren H.
This pumps out product evenly, it is smooth, not sticky oil. A little bit goes a long way so it is well worth the money. I use this product daily after the shower, before I blow dry, as well as after I use one pump on the ends of my hair to help with frizz control! Love it!
Cassandra F.
Perth, ON
2,407 reviews
I’m a big fan of Sun Bum products, so I was pretty excited to try this. Although I liked it at first (it smelled wonderful and made my hair soft and shiny) however shortly after application I noticed my hair beginning to look greasy. It’s not a terrible product, it just doesn’t work for me!
D P.
Sunbum Coconut Argan Oil - 3oz uploaded by D P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have very curly, thick, frizzy, dry hair and I love this oil so much! I usually use it on my ends or when i feel like my hair is looking dull and could use some shine. My hair doesn’t get oily easily so I tend to use it (almost) everyday if I feel like my hair needs it. It smells so good and a little goes a long way. For $20.00 I feel that it’s a good deal for all the product youre getting. It doesn’t make my hair greasy or oily, it gives me shine and helps my hair look nice!
Christine G.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
this smells so amazing and it definitely takes the frizz! I love this product and I do recommend it.. definitely one of my favorite argon oil products!!
Jordynn L.
Sydney, NS
Love this product! Its amazing! Make your hair feel so smooth! You don't need a lot so it last along time for one bottle! I use it Every-time after i shower. Its a great product, well worth the money. I would recommend!
katherine S.
AvMariscalSucre S13318
Es un producto muy bueno, ayuda al cuidado de nuestro cabello, ayuda mucho con la hidratación y lo deja muy suave #original #perfect #beautiful
Amberlee P.
Campbell River
Purchased at: Walmart
Love sun bum coconut Aegean oil it is a decent price point smells delicious and works amazing makes my hair silky smooth and shiny 10/10 would recommend! Sunbum Coconut Argan Oil - 3oz
Brigette Lynzee D.
Works amazing for frizzy hair and does wonders for heat protectant. I love the way it smells, and a little goes a really long way.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
I LOVE THIS OIL. SunBum is by far one of my favorite companies. They make such amazing products that actually work and protect. This oil protects your hair from the damaging rays of the sun while hydrating it and making the hair flawless. Plus it smells good!! Highly recommend!!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...