Sunbum CocoBalm Lip Balm

by Sun Bum

The world's greatest lip balm. To us.

Has anyone had issues with the mint making their lips more chapped? Burts Bees always makes mine worse but love the cooling effect
Where can I buy this
Is this long lasting?
Start your review of Sunbum CocoBalm Lip Balm!
Kera G.
Thibodaux, LA
Sunbum CocoBalm Lip Balm uploaded by Kera G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sunbum CocoBalm Lip Balm This lip balm leaves my lips feeling minty fresh and silky smooth everytime , if you’re into lip care and the taste of mint this will do the trick for you!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Sunbum CocoBalm Lip Balm uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Target
I’m the crazy lady who’s always buying lip balms even though I don’t need (since I’ve already gotten so many here lol)! I like the scent and taste of Sunbum CocoBalm Lip Balm! It hydrates my lips throughout the day 🍃 I need to keep reapplying though, it goes away pretty fast.
kenya S.
Sunbum CocoBalm Lip Balm uploaded by kenya S.
this lip balm has a nice creamy texture that feels very nice on the lips. this has a cooling effect that makes my lips feel resfreshing. i dont really like the smell of mint but this doesn’t taste like anything at all which is good since a lot of lip balms do have a taste. i feel like this is moisturizing but only for a short period of time so i feel like i have to use it everyday to keep my lips very moisturized. but this has good ingredients and i think it’s a good lip balm to carry in your purse for whenever your lips feel very dry and need a hydrating, refreshing feel.
mallory D.
vestavia hills
Sunbum CocoBalm Lip Balm uploaded by mallory D.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Sunbum Piña Colada
i love this chapstick so much! it’s so cute and it smells AMAZING! it’s not the most moisturizing thing in the world though.
Hailey D.
Canton, MI
Sunbum CocoBalm Lip Balm uploaded by Hailey D.
Review for: Sunbum Piña Colada
Actually really blown away by this. Super moisturizing but not at all greasy. Perfect amount of flavor/scent. I’ll definitely be trying more from this brand in the future.
Meredith A.
Westlake, LA
Sunbum CocoBalm Lip Balm uploaded by Meredith A.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sunbum Piña Colada
So I love most of the sum bum products and this on is no different. The CocoBalm goes on smith and leave my lips feeling hydrated and soft. The only thing I don’t like is that I don’t feel like it has much of a Piña colada feel to it. It more neutral in my option.
Bekah T.
Charleston, SC
Sunbum CocoBalm Lip Balm uploaded by Bekah T.
I always have about 10 different lip balms spread out in various places because I’m basically addicted to the stuff lol. I grabbed this because I love sun bums lip line and figured I’d give this new one a try! I absolutely love it and it’s become my primary lip balm that hangs out in my purse. It’s super moisturizing and lasts longer than many others I’ve tried. It has a pleasant scent that’s not overpowering and there’s no weird taste to it. I also appreciate how simple and sturdy the packaging is.
Ashley T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I absolutely adore this brand. Everything is a reasonable price and this balm makes my lips feel ultra soft. I love the way it smells and how smooth it applies. I would buy this again. I do highly recommend this.
Sierra T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sunbum CocoBalm Lip Balm uploaded by Sierra T.
Review for: Sunbum Piña Colada
I keep this little life saver in my purse at all times!! I love Sun Bum products && this is definitely one of my more frequent buys! I absolutely love the scent of this scrumptious beauty && of course it’s the best thing to have when my lips aren’t feeling their softest! I will continue to buy this over and over again 😙😙
Chelsea G.
Bethany, CT
Review for: Sunbum Piña Colada
I adore this lip balm. I work on a farm and am outside most of the day in cold, dry temps. This helps keep my lips from drying and cracking all day. I was skeptical to try it because a lot of lip balms don’t live up to their claims but I really enjoy this one. The taste/scent is also great and not overpowering and it’s not at all greasy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...