Sunbum Browning Lotion

Our secret weapon to accelerate the sun-triggered tanning process in our skin. To ensure protection, we always apply an SPF 15 or higher sunscreen 10 minutes before applying.

Sunbum Browning Lotion What are the pros and cons to this product?
Has anyone used this in an indoor tanning bed/stand up tanning booth? I want to know if it’ll work for a tanning booth instead of using it to go outside.
Does this product work well?
Start your review of Sunbum Browning Lotion!
Brittanee R.
Sunbum Browning Lotion uploaded by Brittanee R.
Purchased at: Target
Great natural tanning lotion! It doesn’t stain skin but it does help you achieve a darker tan. It is quite messy and could possibly stain swim suits but I’ve avoided that. It has a very sweet sent, kind of tropical but also chocolatey.
Josie S.
Succasunna, NJ
Sunbum Browning Lotion uploaded by Josie S.
Makes me so dark so fast ( I’ll put pictures below ) and it smells great! The only con is it’s very greasy and if you don’t really rub it in well you’ll sweat it off and there is no SPF in this product so be careful
Ken S.
Newport Beach, CA
Sunbum Browning Lotion uploaded by Ken S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the perfect lotion to wear in the sun. It speeds up the natural tanning process, and isn’t a stain or self-tanner. You can apply SPF underneath this lotion if you choose, and it speeds up laying out so you’re not exposed to UVA/UVB too long. It smells like chocolate, but works wonders!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,180 reviews
Sunbum Browning Lotion uploaded by Tiffany S.
This is definitely my FAVORITE suntan lotion. I use spf 15 under, and it gives me the perfect tan! It smells amazing, and hydrates my skin. I highly recommend it!
Megan W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Sunbum Browning Lotion uploaded by Megan W.
Well first let me start off I love that it smells like chocolate. feel like this items could be a hit or miss with certain people but because I’m already tan I like that it adds a light natural tint to the skin. For people who don’t like oil based products this wouldn’t be for you since it still has that oil texture in with lotion. Applies nicely to the skin without streaks. Now I do want to say people have made reviews saying they don’t like that it comes off in the water, this product is for just laying out in the sun! It is lotion does not say Water resistant! Just be aware that it can rub off on swim suit or towel that is the only downfall on why I give 4 stars but can wash out.
Yenny C.
Just perfect for summer , I’m a big sun bum fan and this product works great, no geassy effect on your skin
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
Purchased at: Target
I love using this in the beginning of summer as my base tan. You really have to make sure you are covered and don’t leave any white areas because they will be noticeable. It’s really nice for a first tan though in the summer or special occasions. I buy this every summer!
Brittany V.
I absolutely love love love Sun Bum! The smell is always amazing and it all works so well. The only downside to Sunbum Browning Lotion is that it can stain your swim suit if your not careful when applying. Highly recommend!! 10 outta 10!
Josilyne G.
This is a great tanning lotion, I prefer lotions over sprays because they are easier to evenly apply which I like. It does result in a natural looking tan. It doesn't really last that long though which is the only thing I dont like. I would recommend if you are looking for a fast tan
Desiree O.
Portland, CT
Sunbum Browning Lotion uploaded by Desiree O.
Purchased at: ULTA
As you can see in this picture the bottle is more than half gone! I absolutely am In love with this product! It’s great on my sensitive skin! It helped me get a better even tan outside ! This makes me get a darker tan too ! It’s also a tan accelerator as well! It’s a great product and smells amazing ! Just be careful when applying it can get a little messy !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alayna T.
il y a un mois
Sunbum Browning Lotion What are the pros and cons to this product?
Nicole R. il y a 2 jours
Pros- For whatever reason, I always tan very orange but with this product it leaves me with the prettiest brown color. It feels wonderful on the skin, it smells like chocolate, and it gives you an instant tint of color. Cons- It’s greasy. It will bead up as you sweat and leave brown hues on your towel and swimsuit (but it does wash right out). You probably have to reapply after swimming because it is t water resistant.
Amanda M.
Chalfont, PA
il y a 2 mois
Sunbum Browning Lotion I am super pale so I’m wondering if this looked natural on anyone else like me? I’m super scared I’ll look like an orange or crazy dark cause it’s my first time trying to tan!!
Vada W.
Homer City
il y a un an
Elinel Q. il y a un an
No, it is really good ! You have to be a little bit careful with light or white clothing when you’re using it but order than that you should be fine
Rylie J.
Aubrey, TX
il y a un an
Beatrice S. il y a 6 mois
Yes! Make sure you apply sunscreen first since the Browning Lotion has 0 spf (it says so on the label to do this). I went to Miami for a week last fall and I wish I could show you before and after photos....