Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In

by Sun Bum

NULL

I need a leave in for when I travel I’m between sunbum leave in or the it’s a 10 leave in… which is better
Has this product made your hair fall out?
Does this help maintain moisture in your hair, while at the beach? I have curly hair and in the past when I go to the beach, my hair gets so dry and tangled and ultimately feels gross. Trying to prevent that on my honeymoon.
Start your review of Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In!
Corinne B.
Waterbury, CT
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Corinne B.
Sun Bum 3 in 1 Leave In was a first time buy. I bought it with SunBum Sunscreen. It worked well as a leave in, protecs your hair, and conditioned well for a day in the sun. It smelled like a tropical dream that I loved. The only thing is it weighted down my curls. I love the smell, my hair felt great, my curls didn’t like it.
Valentina G.
Orlando, FL
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Valentina G.
Lo amo con locura. Es uno de los mejores productos que he comprado para mi cabello. Tenía el tamaño de viaje, pero ya compré el grande porque me gustó mucho. Mi cabello realmente sufre de frizz y este producto es mágico para eso. Además que lo deja muy lindo y con un buen olor. Lo compré en Ulta Beauty!
Chanda L.
Pelham, NH
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Chanda L.
Purchased at: CVS
I have been missing the beach and warm weather, so I bought this product to remind me of summer! The smell is so awesome! It’s like a tropical dream. The product is a great leave-in conditioner and detangler. It leaves hair soft and shiny. This is one of my favorites! My daughter also likes to steal it for herself!
Brittanee R.
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Brittanee R.
Purchased at: Target
I love this leave in conditioner! It smells amazing (like the beach) and it leaves my hair super soft and helps maintain frizz. It has a lot of nourishing ingredients and with consistent use I feel like my hair really looks healthier! [product:sun-bum-revitalizing-/-3-in-1-leave-in-conditioner-4oz] I’m also obsessed with the [product:sun-bum-blonde-/-hair-lightener-4oz]
Amanda T.
Port Allen, LA
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Amanda T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome product. Great for going out on the beach - my hair is less dry from the sun and saltwater. I will be buying this again for future trips to Florida.
Megan E.
Altamont, NY
I use this product every day, it's my go too. Not only does it leave my hair smelling like I left the beach, it helps lock in my natural beachy waves. It's great for fighting frizz, and it's extremely lightweight. I wash my hair about once a week or so and use this product maybe 2-3 times during the week to fight some of the frizz. Excellent product!
Kera G.
Thibodaux, LA
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Kera G.
Purchased at: Walmart
SunBums 3 In 1 Leave in Conditioner has been a lifesaver , it keeps my hair smelling fresh and full all day and the size of the bottle is perfect for traveling and when you’re on the go!
Kimberly  D.
Staten Island, NY
Amazing product. I think I might actually like it as much if not better than It's a 10! Makes hair easy to brush out and if you let air dry you get great early waves without frizz!
Catherine A.
Scarborough, ME
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Catherine A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff honestly smells amazing and makes my hair so soft and shiny the next day after I shower and its so much easier to brush through my tangles after spraying it!
Erica  P.
Spartanburg, SC
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Erica  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I enjoy using this leave in conditioner. The scent is perfect for use during the spring and summer months. This helps detangle, condition, and protect hair from the sun. The scent reminds me of sun tan lotion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...