Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In

by Sun Bum

NULL

Does this help maintain moisture in your hair, while at the beach? I have curly hair and in the past when I go to the beach, my hair gets so dry and tangled and ultimately feels gross. Trying to prevent that on my honeymoon.
Is this product waterproof??
How does this product leave your hair feeling? Worth the purchase?
Start your review of Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In!
Chanda L.
Pelham, NH
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Chanda L.
Purchased at: CVS
I have been missing the beach and warm weather, so I bought this product to remind me of summer! The smell is so awesome! It’s like a tropical dream. The product is a great leave-in conditioner and detangler. It leaves hair soft and shiny. This is one of my favorites! My daughter also likes to steal it for herself!
Brittanee R.
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Brittanee R.
Purchased at: Target
I love this leave in conditioner! It smells amazing (like the beach) and it leaves my hair super soft and helps maintain frizz. It has a lot of nourishing ingredients and with consistent use I feel like my hair really looks healthier! [product:sun-bum-revitalizing-/-3-in-1-leave-in-conditioner-4oz] I’m also obsessed with the [product:sun-bum-blonde-/-hair-lightener-4oz]
Amanda T.
Port Allen, LA
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Amanda T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome product. Great for going out on the beach - my hair is less dry from the sun and saltwater. I will be buying this again for future trips to Florida.
Megan E.
Altamont, NY
I use this product every day, it's my go too. Not only does it leave my hair smelling like I left the beach, it helps lock in my natural beachy waves. It's great for fighting frizz, and it's extremely lightweight. I wash my hair about once a week or so and use this product maybe 2-3 times during the week to fight some of the frizz. Excellent product!
Kera G.
Thibodaux, LA
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Kera G.
Purchased at: Walmart
SunBums 3 In 1 Leave in Conditioner has been a lifesaver , it keeps my hair smelling fresh and full all day and the size of the bottle is perfect for traveling and when you’re on the go!
Cat A.
Scarborough, ME
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Cat A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff honestly smells amazing and makes my hair so soft and shiny the next day after I shower and its so much easier to brush through my tangles after spraying it!
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Erica P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I enjoy using this leave in conditioner. The scent is perfect for use during the spring and summer months. This helps detangle, condition, and protect hair from the sun. The scent reminds me of sun tan lotion.
Lauren C.
Tappan, NY
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: CVS
Not only does this stuff smell amazing it makes your hair so manageable! My daughter and I use it as a deTangler year round.
Alison I.
Severna Park, MD
Sunbum 3 In 1 Leave In uploaded by Alison I.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this product! I can finally brush my birds nest when I get out of the shower and this keeps my hair smelling great for days. Less is more and keep the spray on the middle to the ends of your hair.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This was a surprise “holy cow!” I got this as a sample from Ulta in some gift with purchase. For context, I am a religious It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Leave in - 10 fl oz and It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - 10 fl oz (occasionally Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil 100mL at night because it’s nourishing but feels too greasy on my thin hair in the day). I hoard It’s a 10 because, dang that stuff is pricey. If it goes 1/2 off I buy several. I think I have 4 in reserve right now. The reason I mention that is because after discovering this, I wish I hadn’t hoarded so much. I LOVE this. It makes my hair feel wonderful. My hair has fallen out from stress and is very thin. This doesn’t make it feel heavy or greasy. Excellent detangling. Smells AMAZING! I am definitely going to purchase a full size. It’s $15 for a full size (4 oz) and is currently buy one get one half off at Ulta. I’m going to purchase one for my daughter as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...