Sunbird Sun-Bird General Tso’ s Chicken Seasoning Mix, 1.14 oz, (Pack of 24)

Sunbird Sun-Bird General Tso’ s Chicken Sea...

BY SUNBIRD

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Sun-Bird General Tso’ s Chicken Seasoning Mix: No MSG added Authentic Asian taste see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Brianna F.
Irvine, CA
I got this sauce at my local 99¢ store. I forgot I actually had it until I found it in my pantry. I sort of messed up the recipe by not frying the chicken long enough so it wasn't very crunchy. The sauce flavor is really good though. I added a little pepper flakes and garlic. It was pretty delightful.