Sunbelt Oats & Honey Chewy Granola Bars - 8 CT

by Sunbelt

Sunbelt.
Oats & honey chewy granola bars.
Fits your daily adventure.
With whole grain oats.
Preservative free.
Quick energy.
8 bars.
Individually wrapped.

Esta gramola son buenas?
Start your review of Sunbelt Oats & Honey Chewy Granola Bars - 8 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Oklahoma City, OK
Sunbelt Oats & Honey Chewy Granola Bars - 8 CT uploaded by MsWinter B.
These are my #goto #snack. I eat them just about everyday. They are just sweet enough & available at most grocery stores. I love the chewy texture & the size of them as well. They are reasonably priced and travel well in your purse or makeup bag.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Miami FL
Sunbelt Oats & Honey Chewy Granola Bars - 8 CT uploaded by Julia G.
A honey and granola bar, with a rich excelnte know that leaves you full and very happy with the unique flavor of this Sunbelt Bakery bar, a bar that I recommend to every day, you must carry in your wallet! It is very very good, great flavor and serves snacks
Organic, Low Carb
Las Vegas, NV
Really great energy snack for the mornings. Easy to just grab and go for breakfast. It saves you a lot of time, they are even good for in between snacks. I really love the flavor to them. It's a nice value deal.
Carbon Hill, OH
These are sooo yummy!! These are don't and tastes amazing! I always like to start my day off with a granola bar and these are the ones that I always like to reach for in the mornings. I recommend this product.
Orlando , FL
These are decent. Sort of hard, I prefer more chewy bars. But they have a good taste to them. I've only bought them once from Walmart pretty good price. Comes with 8 which is nice some only give you like 5
Lebanon, KY
My very favorite granola bar by far. A lot of the others are so hard you can hardly bite into them. These are chewy goodness
No Special Diet
Chantilly
My other favorite granola bar. My son loves this kind. My mom sent a box since they are not sold in our new town!
Blairsburg
When I need a quick snack or breakfast I always grab one of these awesome granola bars. They have great taste!
No Special Diet
These are a really great on the go snack it taste really good I love it, it"s the perfect amount of chewy
Conway, AR
This is the best oats and Honey bar it's specially chewy and has a great taste I love these bars.