Sunbelt Oats & Honey Chewy Granola Bars - 8 CT uploaded by MsWinter B.Sunbelt Oats & Honey Chewy Granola Bars - 8 CT uploaded by Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.

BY SUNBELT

Sunbelt.
Oats & honey chewy granola bars.
Fits your daily adventure.
With whole grain oats.
Preservative free.
Quick energy.
8 bars.
Individually wrapped. see more...

Sunbelt Oats & Honey Chewy Granola Bars - 8 CT
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
A honey and granola bar, with a rich excelnte know that leaves you full and very happy with the unique flavor of this Sunbelt Bakery bar, a bar that I recommend to every day, you must carry in your wallet! It is very very good, great flavor and serves snacks
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Really great energy snack for the mornings. Easy to just grab and go for breakfast. It saves you a lot of time, they are even good for in between snacks. I really love the flavor to them. It's a nice value deal.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
These are sooo yummy!! These are don't and tastes amazing! I always like to start my day off with a granola bar and these are the ones that I always like to reach for in the mornings. I recommend this product.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
These are decent. Sort of hard, I prefer more chewy bars. But they have a good taste to them. I've only bought them once from Walmart pretty good price. Comes with 8 which is nice some only give you like 5
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
These are a really great on the go snack it taste really good I love it, it"s the perfect amount of chewy
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR
This is the best oats and Honey bar it's specially chewy and has a great taste I love these bars.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Really good for breakfast on the go. Really easy to find and thr price is really great.
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Chewy Granola Bars Oats & Honey Pre-Priced 8 oz; 227 g
These are my #goto #snack. I eat them just about everyday. They are just sweet enough & available at most grocery stores. I love the chewy texture & the size of them as well. They are reasonably priced and travel well in your purse or makeup bag.