Sunbelt Low Fat Oatmeal Raisin Chewy Granola Bars

by Sunbelt

Sunbelt. Fits your daily adventure.
Low fat.
Oatmeal.
Raisin.
Chewy granola bars.
With whole grain oats.
No cholesterol.
Quick energy.
8 bars individually wrapped.
Sunbelt is the proud sponsor & official granola snack of: US Youth Soccer.
Win cash & prizes with free kicks.
Collect codes & score 3 ways!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunbelt Low Fat Oatmeal Raisin Chewy Granola Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Ovid, MI
I bought these at a bargain price! I had 2-BOGO coupons, then I stacked those with 2-$1.00 off one box coupons, and ended up only paying .81 cents per box! They are very good, and have the chewy, sweet, and salty tastes that I crave! Perfect to stash in my purse!
Organic, Low Carb
Orlando, FL
These are the best granolas ever! Bad thing is their not sold in any stores locally and I’m pretty sure they have been discontinued and that’s awful but other than that I have nothing bad to say about these their absolutely the best!
No Special Diet
Raleigh
These bars are great. They are chewy and always a really good price. The fat is a little high though, but such a good flavor.