BY SUNBELT

Sunbelt.
Fits your daily adventure.
Sunbelt is the proud sponsor & official granola snack of: US youth soccer.
Win cash & prizes with free kicks.
Collect codes & score 3 ways!
Fudge dipped.
Chocolate chip.
Chewy granola bars.
With whole grain oats.
Preservative free.
Quick energy.
8 bars.
Individually wrapped. see more...

• Are these hard to find? What store are you able to find ...1 Answers
  • Is the taste of this product really worth the price? 1 Answers
Michaela C.
These are clearly not a healthy snack, but they are definitely tasty.  I had these when I was a kid, and recently found some at a local store, so now it's my go-to snack for a quick sweet fix.  They are affordable, and not as bad for you as a candy bar, while still satisfying my sweet tooth.
Tiffany E.
Loganville, GA
Gotta try these nothing compares If I could buy them by the truck load I would. The regular chocolate chip are my favorite! Gotta say I prefer these to any other bar.
Ariel F.
Grants Pass, OR
These are a hit in our house! Hands down our favorite granola bar. They’re soft and chewy. The chocolate it’s dipped in is good and the perfect amount. They’re filling so adding one to a lunch would be a good snack for you or your kiddo!
Alonna L.
Manton, MI
These are a family favorite! They are great for on the go and have saved my niece and nephew from being late many times! Also great for those days when I'm just not feeling like eating when I first wake up.
Diana V.
Elk Grove
I buy this for my 6 year old son as an after school snack but i end up eating them all up. Great taste and perfect texture and grest as a snack food for both adults and kids.
santana b.
Lenore, WV
I love all the granola bars they have to offer but this one is a must. They are so soft and chewy and melt in your mouth. I highly recommend you to try them! They are amazing!
Jennifer S.
These are the older packaging of the brand granola bars. But they are still good now with the new packaging. Great for on the go. And a great pick me up chocolate snack
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
Mmmmm, I'm a chocolate lover and can be a bit of a snob but I have no complaints about these. These are a great little treat or a quick bird on the go.
Jill M.
Vancouver, WA
My kids grab these when they need a sweet on the go snack
The sunbelt fudge dipped chocolate chip granola bars are the crowd favorites in my house
Crystal J.
Greenville, MO
Great to help with your chocolate craving! Not too high in calories. Great fast and east snack very flavorful and delicious
Alysha W.
Sayre, PA
Is the taste of this product really worth the price?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Are these hard to find? What store are you able to find these?