Add a Photo

By SUNBELT
#11 in Thermometers
• Coke Contour Bottle Round Thermometer • Licensed by Coca-Cola • Great item for the den, office, family room, or as a gift
Photo (1)
Alana S.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Sept. 28, 2016, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Coca-Cola Coke Contour Bottle Round Thermometer
My grandma was obsessed with coca cola products. So growing up her house was riddled with coca cola products. This thermometer was one. Its makes cooking and checking so easy.
Renae S.
Renae S.
Tacoma, WA
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Coca-Cola Coke Contour Bottle Round Thermometer
This is just not my type of clock style, I wouldn't put this in my living room or anywhere in my house for that matter
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
My mom would absolutely loves this being a Coca-Cola fanatic. Will be looking to buy this for her.
Kersten E.
Kersten E.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Oct. 2, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
Review for: Coca-Cola Coke Contour Bottle Round Thermometer
Great for coca cola collectors. Super cute design and accurate thermometer. Great look anywhere
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
Oct. 1, 2016, 1:07 a.m.
Review for: Coca-Cola Coke Contour Bottle Round Thermometer
Super great for Coca-Cola collectors all around the world and the thermometer is very acurate.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Coca Cola is the American drink. reminds me of my aunt, she used to collect everything Coca Cola! Absolutely love seeing anything like this! :)
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
Coca cola is my fav soda i visted the the factory before once when i went on my field trip in atlanta and it was awesome
Tere Q.
Tere Q.
Winston Salem, NC
I can't quit drinking Coca Cola is my favorite. The worl of Coca Cola (Atlanta, GA) give us opportunity to try new flavors ummmm. Delicious
Kalin W.
Kalin W.
Coca cola products are always staples of Americana no matter what. My grandparents always had thermometers like this outside
Beth W.
Beth W.
Sept. 26, 2016, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: Coca-Cola Coke Contour Bottle Round Thermometer
I like the classic coke product collectors items. They're so cool! This is something I love to look at every morning.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Does this actually work or is it just for show? Because if it does I need one!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
This looks awesome! Where can you buy it?
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
This is so cute! Does anyone else own one?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This is so cute! Do people put these in their house or on patios/balconies?