GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSunbelt
Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars - 8 CT

Sunbelt Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars - 8 CT

by Sunbelt

Sunbelt.
Chocolate chip chewy granola bars.
Fits your daily adventure.
With whole grain oats.
Preservative free.
Quick energy.
8 bars.
Individually wrapped.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunbelt Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars - 8 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Tova S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these granola bars. They are really chewy, my kids think they're eating a candy bar. And most importantly they're affordable.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
These are my favorite beach day snacks. Super conveient to toss into the beach bag, no preparation needed. They are soft, which is perfect for my sensitive teeth. I buy these all the time, especially in the summer time. I will continue to purchase these in the future!
Gina A.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE Sunbelt's Chewy Chocolate Chip granola bars they are chewy bordering on gooey but in a good way. They have the perfect amount of oats, they're not overly ricey like I find Quakers to be and they don't consist of harden oats like Natures Valley are, for me they're a perfect in between. I like most of their granola bar flavors but I'm partial to chocolate chip because hello chocolate! They're also less than 150 calories so I don't feel to guilty to indulge. After our local grocer stopped carrying the chocolate chip bars, I was very happy to stumble upon them at Walmart.
Elizabeth M.
Cogan Station, PA
Sunbelt Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars - 8 CT uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Im obsessed with these bars!!!!!!! I am still trying to find them in stores. But I did enjoy the one that was sent to me! :)
Jolene N.
Granola bars are always a great snack or a quick breakfast when needed healthy too
Bridgette M.
Evant, TX
These are a great after school snack while doing homework or before soccer practice
Brittney S.
JBSA Lackland , TX
These are a goodie! I take these to work with me for lunches and snacks, my whole family eats them! They are very good. The chocolate dipped ones are my favorite!
Nicole V.
I lik all of the Sunbelt bars, but these ones are great! so much chocolatey, chewy goodness in those little bars!
member-3fc570bf7
My son absolutely loves these! He asks for these for breakfast or as a snack.
My son absolutely loves these! He asks for these for breakfast or as a snack.
Bridget F.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Love love love these! They are so much chewier than Chewy bars and have so much more flavor to them. They are a perfect on the go snack or a quick snack to throw in my purse for a break at work! And the fact that they're inexpensive doesn't hurt either!

Looking for your answer?