Sunbelt Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars - 8 CT uploaded by Elizabeth M.

BY SUNBELT

Sunbelt.
Chocolate chip chewy granola bars.
Fits your daily adventure.
With whole grain oats.
Preservative free.
Quick energy.
8 bars.
Individually wrapped. see more...

Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
These can be expensive, and they’re not terribly good for you (hence them usually being sold in the bakery section), but they’re so good! The texture is much more chewy and dense than most other store bought granola bars.
Gina A.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE Sunbelt's Chewy Chocolate Chip granola bars they are chewy bordering on gooey but in a good way. They have the perfect amount of oats, they're not overly ricey like I find Quakers to be and they don't consist of harden oats like Natures Valley are, for me they're a perfect in between. I like most of their granola bar flavors but I'm partial to chocolate chip because hello chocolate! They're also less than 150 calories so I don't feel to guilty to indulge. After our local grocer stopped carrying the chocolate chip bars, I was very happy to stumble upon them at Walmart.
Ariel R.
Ashtabula, OH
Sunbelt is the only brand of granola bar I like. They are extremely chewy and taste great! The chocolate chip ones are ok but I prefer to buy the honey ones in the green box! Great product that I can buy at my local Walmart! They have a variety of flavors so if these aren't your fancy, there are many more to choose from!
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
These are my favorite beach day snacks. Super conveient to toss into the beach bag, no preparation needed. They are soft, which is perfect for my sensitive teeth. I buy these all the time, especially in the summer time. I will continue to purchase these in the future!
Bridget F.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Love love love these! They are so much chewier than Chewy bars and have so much more flavor to them. They are a perfect on the go snack or a quick snack to throw in my purse for a break at work! And the fact that they're inexpensive doesn't hurt either!
Cassie C.
Albia, IA
Probably my favorite brand of granola bars that I've ever tried. They're my son's go to snack after we get home. The flavors are great and the Chocolate chips are always an added delicious option.
Tara D.
Walton, NY
These are so good. They are soft and chewy and really do fill me up a but when I don't have time to grab a meal. It also feels more wholesome than a candy bar. I like to keep these on hand.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Amazing on the go snack and pretty much on the healthy side to side for the chocolate but usually hits the spot very easily portable small nice to slip in your purse for a mid day snack one of my favorite brands of granola bars for sure
Brittney S.
JBSA Lackland , TX
These are a goodie! I take these to work with me for lunches and snacks, my whole family eats them! They are very good. The chocolate dipped ones are my favorite!
Marie D.
I have gone through many, many boxes of these granola bars. The chocolate chip are by far my favorite and they are soft and chewy, which is the best kind of granola bar!