Sunbelt Bakery Cereal Simple Granola Whole Grain uploaded by Danielle S.Sunbelt Bakery Cereal Simple Granola Whole Grain uploaded by Rochelle B.Sunbelt Bakery Cereal Simple Granola Whole Grain uploaded by Carissa C.

BY SUNBELT

Sunbelt® Bakery Simple Granola Whole Grain Cereal.
Bakery fresh taste.
No preservatives. see more...

Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really like Sunbelt's granola with fruit and nuts, even in a bowl of milk (though because of the calories, I rarely eat it that way). This one is just too sweet to eat as a bowl of cereal. It is cloyingly sweet, and I'm someone who likes sweet things. This granola works as a topper on yogurt, fruit, etc, but not in a bowl with only milk as its accompaniment.
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
Love this for Breakfast! even my 5 yr old request it for Breakfast :D #momwin the granola is chunky & the banana pieces are big & real dried banana's!
we eat this plain with milk, add it to our rasin bran, yogurt & some times just snack on it :D
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
5 freakin stars the flavor "banana nut" is DELICIOUS!!!! I honestly cannot get enough of it. It's an awesome breakfast or snack anytime. I'd recommend it anytime!!
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite kind of cereal. I like the simple granola and the banana one. It's a great brand for a great price and its very healthy for you.