BY SUNBEAM

Sunbean® Enriched Bread.
Founded 1886.
Made with buttermilk. see more...

taylor g.
Bentonville , AR
This is my favorite bread of all time. like usually bread doesn't really have a flavor but with this one there is just something about it so i definitely recommend it!!!
stacy e.
This bread is ok. It can get stuck to the roof of your mouth because of the type it is which isn't what you really want to happen when eating a sandwich. its great when you toast it though ! Really good bread it's always fresh! It's priced pretty good as we'll. really like that this bread always seems to be soft!
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Myra H.
I love this bread. inexpensive and delicious. I've strayed once or twice to other breads, but I haven't quite found one that I really enjoy like Sunbeam.
Quinn R.
Sunbeam is the usual bread I buy. It's always fresh and never stale. It's texture is light and perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Great brand and have be eating it since I was a kid. I especially like it with my PB&J and toasted with butter and jelly.
Angel D.
Manteo
Great brand been eat this since I was ill kid been in the family for years I buy it everyday. Just wish they last longer
Veda M.
Greenwood, MS
Good bread when you can find it recently stocked (fresh). I usually use it to fix a quick turkey sandwich.
Amanda L.
New Tazewell, TN
Very soft bread the thickness is good for sandwiches . its super fresh and very good bread. keep buying it.