3 colors available

BY SUNBEAM

Sunbean® Enriched Bread.
Founded 1886.
Made with buttermilk. see more...

stacy e.
stacy e.
This bread is ok. It can get stuck to the roof of your mouth because of the type it is which isn't what you really want to happen when eating a sandwich. its great when you toast it though ! Really good bread it's always fresh! It's priced pretty good as we'll. really like that this bread always seems to be soft!
taylor g.
taylor g.
bentonville, AR
This is my favorite bread of all time. like usually bread doesn't really have a flavor but with this one there is just something about it so i definitely recommend it!!!
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
Foodie Expert
This bread i have been purchasing for awhile i love it tastes good especially toasted with butter haha
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Lanett, AL
Foodie Expert
We love our bread! We have it for toast on our breakfast. We have it for lunch on our cheese toast.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Manteo
Foodie Expert
Great brand been eat this since I was ill kid been in the family for years I buy it everyday. Just wish they last longer
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
El Dorado, AR
Good bread for sandwiches. Love to get it when it's fresh bummer is it don't last long in our house haha
Myra H.
Myra H.
Foodie Expert
I love this bread. inexpensive and delicious. I've strayed once or twice to other breads, but I haven't quite found one that I really enjoy like Sunbeam.
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
Foodie Expert
Sunbeam is the usual bread I buy. It's always fresh and never stale. It's texture is light and perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches.
Emily B.