Sunbean Enriched Bread uploaded by Brianda B.

BY SUNBEAM

Sunbean® Enriched Bread.
Founded 1886.
Made with buttermilk. see more...

Brianda B.
Dallas
Review for: Sunbeam® Large Enriched Bread 20 oz. Bag more...
This is the softest bread I’ve ever had! The price is well put. Not high and not low. The best sandwiches are made with this bread not to mention the toast okay I’ll stop now. I am getting hungry. Lol as you can see we keep it in stock. Lol
cinna🌸 H.
LaFayette
Review for: Sunbeam® Thin Enriched Bread 16 oz. Bag more...
It gets stuck to the roof of your mouth easily and but it tastes pretty good for what it’s worth. I usually feed it to my pets and they enjoy it so that’s a plus. Overall it’s pretty good bread, the thicker kind is better for meals.
taylor g.
Bentonville , AR
This is my favorite bread of all time. like usually bread doesn't really have a flavor but with this one there is just something about it so i definitely recommend it!!!
stacy e.
This bread is ok. It can get stuck to the roof of your mouth because of the type it is which isn't what you really want to happen when eating a sandwich. its great when you toast it though ! Really good bread it's always fresh! It's priced pretty good as we'll. really like that this bread always seems to be soft!
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Myra H.
I love this bread. inexpensive and delicious. I've strayed once or twice to other breads, but I haven't quite found one that I really enjoy like Sunbeam.
Quinn R.
Sunbeam is the usual bread I buy. It's always fresh and never stale. It's texture is light and perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Angel D.
Manteo
Great brand been eat this since I was ill kid been in the family for years I buy it everyday. Just wish they last longer
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Great brand and have be eating it since I was a kid. I especially like it with my PB&J and toasted with butter and jelly.