BY SUNBEAM

Sunbeam® Small Family Enriched White Bread.

Per 2 slice serving.

110 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

200mg sodium, 8% DV.

2g sugars. see more...

• Sunbeam ahhh the love this Brand of bread. Helps make the PB&J sa...1 Answers
Ty C.
We used this bread to make sandwiches; usually for when we go to the beach. Holds up really well. Would recommend. #beachbag It's a good price to. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because we don't find it a lot anymore.
Lindsey R.
Richwood, TX
My family loves this brand of bread. When I make special cut-out sandwiches, Sunbeam is one of my preferred breads. It's dense and moist enough that it doesn't tear apart. It also makes great grilled cheese!
Heather S.
New Bern, NC
Sunbeam ahhh the love this Brand of bread. Helps make the PB&J; sandwiches taste so much better! :) Light and fluffy. Always fresh
Megan C.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
This bread is by far the most awesome bread ever! Perfect for grill cheeses, PB&Js, or just a turkey sandwich. I grew up in Thomasville where this bread company is based. I got to grow up smelling this bread as the smell floated around our small town as it was being baked. Want to talk about Heaven?? It is delicious!
elizabeth b.
Foodie Expert
The only brand I like eating it's nice and soft makes my sandwich taste better. The only thing that I don't like is that it gets stuck on the top of my mouth other than that it's my favorite!
Katey M.
This is the bread I always had growing up and it's still what I eat today. Its a classic and sunbeam is a brand I can always trust to taste good and fresh
Christa C.
Carl Junction , MO
Foodie Expert
This was my favorite bread as a child, and my kiddo loves it today! Such soft bread, and makes great pb&js.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I do not know why this bread isn't number one on the list. I will say after years of buying bread, choosing between different brands, this one is the best. Not only does it taste delicious, the bread last longer than other leading brands. I will always be a fan!
Heather S.
New Bern, NC
Sunbeam ahhh the love this Brand of bread. Helps make the PB&J sandwiches taste so much better! :) Light and fluffy. Always fresh