Sunbeam Warm Mist Humidifier, White, SWM6000-UM uploaded by Tracy J.

BY JARDEN

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Sunbeam Warm Mist Humidifier, White, SWM6000-UM: Medicine tray for aromatherapy and cough and cold relief Incorporated handles located for quick and easy relocation Easy-to-operate controls will aid in maintaing your desired comfort and humidity level Sunbeam humidifier, white with dishwasher-safe tray 1-year warranty Model# SWM6000-UM see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
This winter myself and my husband have been having more frequent nose bleeds due to the dry air in our house. We found this humidifier on sale at Wal-Mart and decided to give it a try. Its very easy to use and I love that there is no expensive filter involved. This is good for a small room so we're using it in our living room now and moving it to our bedroom at night until we're able to get an extra one so we have one for both rooms. After filling the water tank and turning it on low it took about 12 minutes to start steaming and on low the noise level is pretty quiet however, after being on for awhile the noise gets much louder, which was a concern for me since I am a very light sleeper. I'm not able to sleep with it in the same room at this point because I can't stand the "knocking" sounds so we will not be buying one just for our bedroom but it really does work well if you can stand the noises.