Sunbeam Value Iron, GCSBBV-395-000

Sunbeam Value Iron, GCSBBV-395-000: Non-stick sole plate for smooth gliding Spray Mist feature delivers a fine mist of water spray to remove stubborn wrinkles Timed auto-off automatically turns the iron off if left in 1 position too long to avoid accidents 1-year limited warranty Model# GCSBBV-395-000

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunbeam Value Iron, GCSBBV-395-000!
How would you rate this product?
Yvonne H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is super affordable! I bought this when I was on vacation and I needed an iron. It was really affordable and it did a really great job I would recommend this to anybody on a budget
Jennifer A.
Greenwood Spr, MS
Works well for when I need to crease pants. It does spit water if it’s not hot. I don’t iron much and this works just fine.
Demi V.
Penguin, TAS
Standard iron, standard features and reasonably priced. I found however it dropped a lot of water droplets rather than steaming. Also after being placed away, the holes built up some minor rust which stained the next item I ironed. I wouldn't purchase again.
Cassandra C.
MELTON SOUTH, VIC
Does the job that’s needed, doesn’t leave marks on my clothes and gears up quickly. Great product.

Looking for your answer?