The Best Drugstore Bath Oils
Sunbeam Summer's Eve Foaming Bath & Shower Gel For Sensitive Skin With Green Tea & Cucu...
4.62 / 5 based on 29 Reviews
Summer's Eve Foaming Bath & Shower Gel For Sensitive Skin With Green Tea & Cucumber: Foaming bath and shower gel Gentle and soothing Green tea and cucumber Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested Mild, soap-free cleanser Frangranced formula see more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Sunbeam Summer's Eve Foaming Bath & Shower Gel For Sensitive Skin With Green Tea & Cucumber
- "Let me tell you it has made wonderful changes to my shower routine because it's not super fragrant so that helps my sensitive skin a lot." in 7 reviews
- "I was drawn to look at it because the packaging was so pretty I wasn't sure if it was face wash or normal body wash and when I noticed it said PH balance and gynecologist recommended, the very next chance I could I bought myself a bottle." in 3 reviews
- "This product works well as both a shower gel and a bubble bath. " in 2 reviews
- "this product is amazing and leaves skin clean and fresh for a long time and the scent is amazing, leaves skin clean without drying skin out " in 1 review
- "This product smells a little off and caused the dry skin on my legs to be drier." in 1 review
Just recently was turned on to these by a friend. I didn't realize how great this product would make you feel after exercising or a long day in the sun. It makes you feel brand new
It definitely does what it needs to do but I was saddened by the product not having a better fragrance. The rest of the summers eve products smell like something.
SUMMERS EVE COMPLETES ME, AND I LOVE IT. IT SMELLS AMAZING. I USE IT OFTEN. ITS GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN.
This product has a natural fresh scent, and I love it because it is mild and lightly scented. The pH balance is also very helpful for prevention of UTIs or yeast infections.
This keeps me feeling fresh throughout the day. It's highly recommended ladies.
One of my favorite scents from summer's eve, very refreshing smell. my go to when it comes to shower gels!
I use this daily, its the only soap I've found that is gentle and doesn't give me a bladder infection.
When I first started using this product I was very skeptical about needing it in my shower routine. Let me tell you it has made wonderful changes to my shower routine because it's not super fragrant so that helps my sensitive skin a lot. Its gentle and effective. :)
Dove body wash pretty much does the same things. It's just as gentle and you can use it on your body as well, so you save money.
I decided to try this while it was on sale for a great price, because I needed a new body wash. I love the scent, and the fact that it's not too overpowering. It didn't seem to foam as much as my other washes, though.
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos