Sunbeam Summer's Eve Foaming Bath & Shower Gel For Sensitive Skin With Green Tea & Cucumber uploaded by Megan D.

BY SUNBEAM

Summer's Eve Foaming Bath & Shower Gel For Sensitive Skin With Green Tea & Cucumber: Foaming bath and shower gel Gentle and soothing Green tea and cucumber Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested Mild, soap-free cleanser Frangranced formula see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I can't imagine myself not having this product in my routine. It's great on sensitive skin and leaves me feeling good and smelling great with a fresh sent. I'm a big fan of the summers Eve brand especially for the affordable price." in 7 reviews
  • "I was drawn to look at it because the packaging was so pretty I wasn't sure if it was face wash or normal body wash and when I noticed it said PH balance and gynecologist recommended, the very next chance I could I bought myself a bottle." in 3 reviews
  • "This product works well as both a shower gel and a bubble bath. " in 2 reviews
  • "this product is amazing and leaves skin clean and fresh for a long time and the scent is amazing, leaves skin clean without drying skin out " in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and my skin had not turned red after showering or gotten itchy." in 1 review
Madison M.
summers eve is the best hands down. I don't care what anyone else thinks either lol. Us women are doing things daily that throws off our pH balance or makes up not feel as clean as a woman should. I work out and sweat alot. and in my opinion this is the only stuff that makes me feel clean. It's creamy and smells amazing. I don't shower or bathe without this. Not only is it very affordable but they come in different scents with cute little bottles. Every women I know has at least one of these little bottles in their shower. Don't worry about them not lasting long either. I still have mine from a month ago. Perfect daily product you can add to your shower routine. A little goes a long way. So less is more. I really love this whenever I'm on my period. It makes me feel clean and refreshed.
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
I love this one it's my favorite scent out of all of them I wouldn't recommend using this on the daily but when it's that time of the month and you want to feel a little bit more clean and fresh I definitely recommend this stuff but let me just say this one smells amazing
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
This product has such a great smell and I love it for in the summer (because I have a larger chest) to help make sure nothing funky starts happening between the ladies. I would recommend this completely!
Amanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It definitely does what it needs to do but I was saddened by the product not having a better fragrance. The rest of the summers eve products smell like something.
Christina F.
Ozark, AL
I was having to go my OBgyn more frequently than most because I kept battling against bv and uti's. Every time he would give me the same medicine it would go away and then a month or two later it would be back again. I was over at a friends house overnight and noticed she had summer's eve in the bathroom. I was drawn to look at it because the packaging was so pretty I wasn't sure if it was face wash or normal body wash and when I noticed it said PH balance and gynecologist recommended, the very next chance I could I bought myself a bottle. I loved the variety of scents to choose from, and then when I tried it I noticed immediate results! I haven't had any issues since! I guess it was just the over perfumed soaps and body wash that I had been using before that kept throwing me off. SO happy with this product!
Mary C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best feminine wash to use. This is the only smell I buy and it works great. You can buy it at Walmart and Target. I would highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for wash to use.
Gabrielle B.
EVERY FEMALE NEEDS THIS. I was led to Summer's Eve products when I discovered that I had an allergy to soap. Firstly, I buy this 'shower gel' because it smells so nice and fresh without being too flowery/fruity. Secondly, this product's price can't be beat compared to other products on the market. By purchasing the 'shower gel' you are not buying the 'cleansing wash' but it is just as safe for those sacred body parts. Also, this product doubles as a body wash and can be used while traveling, instead of bringing a 'cleansing wash' and a 'body wash.'
Amanda S.
West Point, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product. Gentle enough for super sensitive areas and i have never had any issues with this. Great scents, but doesn't bother my sensitive skin as many products do. The PH balanced piece of this is a great cleanser for your lady parts as they are simply different than the rest of your body. Never without this in my shower routine!
Kaitlyn W.
Marshall, WI
I was roaming through the soap section in Walmart when I stumbled upon this amazing product! At first I was skeptical because it was a Summer's Eve product. However, I smelled it in the store and could not wait to get home and try it. Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves my skin feeling super soft. I've told my friends and family about this product and encouraged them to try it out.
Suzanne G.
Clinton, IN
I purchased this on a whim because it had a good price point. I was looking for a sensitive skin body was that I could also use as a bubble bath. I am very sensitive to fragrances and my skin gets pretty red if a fragrance is too strong. This product works well as both a shower gel and a bubble bath.