BY SUNBEAM

Effectively removes odor Hypoallergenic Safe and gentle Alcohol free Gynecologist tested see more...

• Besides Making You Feel Refreshed Why Do You Love This Pr...4 Answers
  • Who else uses these on a regular basis? I always have the...1 Answers
Linsey G.
Nunn
Love the fact they are small and discreet. Great to put in your purse or in your gym bag. Very affordable, I personally don’t use them every day just when I need to freshen up after a long day. I would recommend these to any busy girl.
giselle g.
huntington beach
Please wipes smelled very nice and you very nice on this This is very effective and very nice I use it almost every day and I like easily when I travel it is very affordable it is only 1.29 about a target and yes I would buy it again
Claudia M.
Hennessey
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths For Sensitive Skin
I literally stock up on these all the time, I love the fact that you can put one in your jean pocket and it’s not noticeable 😍 going to public restrooms, I don’t take my purse in there. Fits perfect! Not expensive at all and I recommend to all the ladies that feel the need to give themselves a bit of a fresh touch after using the wash room!
Katheryn L.
The PERFECT on-the-go wipe. I always keep some in my purse - great for after the gym, after a good shit, during your period (especially when you can smell it through your jeans, ugh!), after a long flight, etc. The only thing is after a while the towelette will leak through the packaging and dry out, so beware of that!
Amanda P.
Moscow, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these for freshening up on the go just throw a few in your purse and your set if you get stuck spending the night somewhere and don’t like taking showers at other people’s houses like me! I always buy these and will continue because they are great to have!
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This clothes are everything in my life. Delicate and don’t affect my natural oh. Clean very good my delicate area. Great for having in my handbag and for traveling. Price is affordable. Very recommended. Buy in Walmart.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these to take care of my lady parts. Especially during travel they are a lot easier than having the wash getting all over my stuff in my suitcase. I always make sure to have these in my purse or in my suitcase to have something on the go
Nicole R.
Stanton, CA
Have a very nice smell to them. I have these in my car they're my go to haha. They are great especially when you're on that time of the month. Makes you feel fresh and clean! I would recommend this product
Rachel G.
I love these wipes! Much like their company's vaginal wash, these wipes are perfect for those long camping or road trips to keep the lady parts clean and fresh! Plus the formula used for sensitive skin is smell-free and comfortable to use. I've had nothing but compliments using it and would totally recommend it to those who lead busy bee lives!
Alyshah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The size and packaging make this product perfect to keep with you at all times. It smells great without being to strong. Great product for a midday freshen up or before intimate time with my husband. Hands down a great product
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
Besides Making You Feel Refreshed Why Do You Love This Product? Are You Left Feeling Oily Or Uncomfortable Like Face Wipes? Do The Wipes Themselves Have A Smell?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Who else uses these on a regular basis? I always have them in the bathroom and in my purse!