Sunbeam Summer's Eve Feminine Cleansing Cloths For Sensitive Skin With Sheer Floral Scent

BY SUNBEAM

Safe and gentle Alcohol-free Flushable Hypoallergenic Gynecologist tested see more...

• When are new scents coming out? And maybe even bigger pac...1 Answers
  • How strong is the floral smell? would other people notice...2 Answers
Brittney W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So possibly TMI but I️ keep these wipes in my house for whenever “that time of the month” or a yeast infection from that time of month (yuck!) hits. They’re the perfect solution for sensitive skin and cleaning up without toilet paper getting stuck or tearing apart. They are softer than baby wipes and individually wrapped (which makes them so easy to toss in my car, purse, backpack, etc. I can even throw them in my servers apron or wallet without them creating a bulk effect. They’re lightweight and discreet unless someone reads the packaging. The scent is feminine but light and easy to tolerate. They leave me feeling refreshed and clean. Highly recommend.
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the best. They are in individual baggies to take with you anywhere. The smell is floral and not too strong. But it gets the job done. I take them to the gym. So when I sweat, I can clean up afterwards. Especially because I’m am always in a rush. Quick, easy, fresh!!!! What more can you ask for.
Katheryn L.
The PERFECT on-the-go wipe. I always keep some in my purse - great for after the gym, after a good shit, during your period (especially when you can smell it through your jeans, ugh!), after a long flight, etc. The only thing is after a while the towelette will leak through the packaging and dry out, so beware of that!
Meaghann S.
I always thought products like these were gimmicky until I actually tried these wipes. They honestly really help especially with my long school days. I feel like I don't have to worry about leaking as much and actually feel clean. Bonus points for being a cruelty free product!
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
This product is amazing! It makes me feel very refreshed in the middle of a very long day. I work 2 jobs every day, get home very late at night, wake up very early, so I need a pick-me-up on days when I am stressed and feel icky. I can easily put it in my purse or in my pocket, and it is very cheap. It does not irritate me, and I have sensitive skin. The scent doesn't linger on me, either, which is nice.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Summers eve cleansing towelettes are refreshing and the packets are a handy item to carry in your purse! the scent is wonderful and makes you feel clean. great little item to travel with and i love that! 5 stars for this! especially since i have sensitive skin! the scent isn't overwhelming but just enough to make you feel clean and refreshed!
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product because it is small and fits in your purse for on the go usage. Great to use after the gym or during a very hot day. Whatever your need these gentle wipes clean and refresh your female area and are easily disposable as well. You don't have to feel bad for throwing them away in the toilet.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
I love these they come individually packed!they are great for on the go for those days that you need to feel clean!!!the smell isn't too strong its a light sheer smell.the wipe is really nice and moist so you might need to wipe afterwards lighly with toliet paper just so u don't feel wet down there.the price is ok at walmart and target you can get these wipes for 1.60 if you sign up on summers eve website you can get coupons!
Ashley H.
I had a child. So let us be real. I sneeze, laugh or cough to hard. Things happen. No good things might I add. I also have PCOS which causes irregular bleeding.
I don't believe I would survive without these in my purse. It makes me feel refreshed and less insecure. Which I am 100% about.

Kristina S.
Tacoma , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These smell great, yet not too strong. I like that I feel good and great for after a workout and you don't have time to buy it! i got mine at Walmart for a decent price. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great wipe! Get it now! Great for sensitive skin!
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How strong is the floral smell? would other people notice it?
Debi B.
Escondido, CA
When are new scents coming out? And maybe even bigger packs. 16 is all I can find.