BY SUNBEAM

Featuring Ultraheat Technology For Fast, Consistent Heat. Easy-to-use controls especially for Arthritis sufferers. 3 heat settings. Soft, machine washable cover. 9 Extra long cord. Standard size 12" x 15" Your SunbeamĀ® heating pad is specially designed to fit a variety of areas. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Melissa G.
Norwich, CT
I've been experiencing spasms in my lower back recently. This heating pad is the only thing I've found that helps! It really does the trick! The auto timer is perfect for going to bed. I wouldn't want it on all night but also don't want to wake up to shut it off! Perfect!
Catia N.
Elizabeth, NJ
This product was sent down from heaven just for me because I can not stress how good this thing has been for me. From really bad back pains from kidney infections to really bad ovarian cists pain, this thing has been my holy grail and I will never let go of it!
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
I was recently pregnant and had back problems. I bought this heating pad and it worked wonders and stayed hot. I used it every day and it lasted and still works just as good as the day I bought it. šŸ‘šŸ‘
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I suffer from chronic pain so heating pads really help me ! I really like the sunbeam brand because it is a very good price and it WORKS. It also has lasted me 5 years. It still heats up well , and I have zero complaints. They even come with a lifetime warranty which is a bonus !
Sarah S.
I've always used a microwaveable, clay heating pad but after using this one, I don't think I'll be going back. Gets exactly the right amount of warmth and continues to stay warm as long as you need it. It also has a nice long cord to make it easier to use anywhere. Highly recommend this heating pad!
Francis S.
I use this a lot. I've never had an issue with burning and the auto timer is set to just the right time when it goes off. There are three settings of heat to choose from and being someone who has RA, the hand controller is ergonomic that it doesn't hurt my joints when adjusting the setting or turning off - definitely making this a plus. One side has a burn pad which is the side you should use against your skin. All in all, it's a good reliable product and is typically less than $10. An investment for sure - mine is over 5 years old and still runs great!
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
This is far and away the best heating pad I've ever used. No need to keep microwaving it because it's electric and the cord is nice and long. The heat settings are great (low, medium and high). It's really amazing and worth every penny.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Heating pads really help with my back pain and menstrual cramps. The cords are kind of annoying, but it is bearable.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I've had the same sunbeam heating pad for years. It works great when I am cramping from pms or if I've just got a sore muscle from over exertion. It warms up quick and is easy to use.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
We have a couple of these in my house. They're really nice for a long day or sleeping on your back wrong.. Inexpensive and it gets really hot!