BY SUNBEAM

Featuring Ultraheat Technology For Fast, Consistent Heat. Easy-to-use controls especially for Arthritis sufferers. 3 heat settings. Soft, machine washable cover. 9 Extra long cord. Standard size 12" x 15" Your Sunbeam® heating pad is specially designed to fit a variety of areas. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alison B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good product. I purchased off of Amazon and it heats up quickly and maintains it for a certain amount of time. I like to use it when my back hurts or when I am suffering from period cramps. It was fairly inexpensive. It has a soft plush cover, which makes it comfortable to lie on.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This heating pad isn’t the greatest. It heats but stays heated for a few mins then it cools down. It was priced good but I don’t like it’s heating nor do I like it shuts off after awhile. I would buy another.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love all sunbeam Heating products! They do the trick and they aren’t expensive at all! Bought off amazon and it deff was a good choice! Would recommend for everybody to purchase! Love this heating pad!
Ashley L.
Saint Joseph, MO
I suffer from chronic pain so heating pads really help me ! I really like the sunbeam brand because it is a very good price and it WORKS. It also has lasted me 5 years. It still heats up well , and I have zero complaints. They even come with a lifetime warranty which is a bonus !
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've always used a microwaveable, clay heating pad but after using this one, I don't think I'll be going back. Gets exactly the right amount of warmth and continues to stay warm as long as you need it. It also has a nice long cord to make it easier to use anywhere. Highly recommend this heating pad!
Francis S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this a lot. I've never had an issue with burning and the auto timer is set to just the right time when it goes off. There are three settings of heat to choose from and being someone who has RA, the hand controller is ergonomic that it doesn't hurt my joints when adjusting the setting or turning off - definitely making this a plus. One side has a burn pad which is the side you should use against your skin. All in all, it's a good reliable product and is typically less than $10. An investment for sure - mine is over 5 years old and still runs great!
Melissa D.
Norwich, CT
I've been experiencing spasms in my lower back recently. This heating pad is the only thing I've found that helps! It really does the trick! The auto timer is perfect for going to bed. I wouldn't want it on all night but also don't want to wake up to shut it off! Perfect!
Catia N.
Elizabeth, NJ
This product was sent down from heaven just for me because I can not stress how good this thing has been for me. From really bad back pains from kidney infections to really bad ovarian cists pain, this thing has been my holy grail and I will never let go of it!
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
This is far and away the best heating pad I've ever used. No need to keep microwaving it because it's electric and the cord is nice and long. The heat settings are great (low, medium and high). It's really amazing and worth every penny.
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
I was recently pregnant and had back problems. I bought this heating pad and it worked wonders and stayed hot. I used it every day and it lasted and still works just as good as the day I bought it. 👍👍