Add a Photo

By SUNBEAM
Melt tension away with spa inspired heat therapy. This wrap combines the benefits of innovative heat therapy with soft and ultra-luxurious microplush to offer spa-style relief any day of the week. Select a heat setting and surround yourself in warmth while you soothe away tension and ease away pain. Relieve tension and stress anywhere - use in the comfort of your home or at the office while working. Unwind while the softly-weighted edges hold the wrap in place. Customize your therapy with four personalized heat settings. Enjoy dry sauna like heat or moisten for deep steam room-type relief. Easy to care for - the entire wrap is machine washable.
Cris H.
Cris H.

This wrap has been my go to when my shoulders & neck muscles are extremely tight. It's also good when you have various types of headaches. It can be used for lower back/legs. It's neat design allows it to be wrapped around certain problem areas,that standard heating pads aren't shaped to do.Would really recommend for people that have chronic neck/ back pain.
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA

Love this! Comes in handy when neck and shoulders are sore. Heats up and soothes sore muscles without the need for drugs! My kids love using this too.
Camy N.
Camy N.
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia

I love to use this for my neck and shoulder pain. I do with that it goes up higher on the back of the neck and heated the back of my head. The controls gives you different levels of heat. Easy to use and functional. Don't have to worry about it slipping off your shoulders because it has a magnetic clip to stay together. I loved it so much I bought my grandmother one!

Join Now