Sunbeam Oster 12

Sunbeam Oster 12" Skillet

BY SUNBEAM #24 in Electric Skillets

Cook your favorite dishes in the oster 12" electric skillet. It has a removable and adjustable temperature control probe. Its nonstick interior easily releases food and allows quick cleanup. The skillets handle remains cool to the touch for safe handling. You can monitor the cooking progress through the skillets tempered glass lid. Its portable design makes carrying easy when you are on the go. You can save energy by cooking, reheating and warming food with this portable electric skillet. Dishwasher safe. see more...

Sunbeam Oster 12
Sunbeam Oster 12" Skillet
Jan L.
Love this electric skillet, always had one this is my third one..I like to take it with me on road trips as well, in case we need to make breakfast or something due to bad weather on the road…..very convenient
Eliana  S.
Orlando, FL
This device is so great to cook in and honestly doesn't burn your food and can cook on its own and your food is always tasting great definitely a great buy.
Megan V.
Love this product! you can cook a wide variety of foods in it and clean up is a breeze. highly recommend it!
Jessica V.
Somerset, KY
Love skillets like this, back in the day my grandma always made her cornbread out of one like this. and it will always stick with me
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Definitely my go to after a long work day. Cooks poultry, fish, meat perfectly. Easy to use my 14 yr loves to cook dinner on it. Very portable can cook a completely meal at one time
Alma C.
I love how convenient this skillet is to make a quick dinner after a long day at work. It heats up quickly, its easy to make your food, nonstick and dishwasher safe. I also like that its not too heavy unlike some other skillets out there. Love making veggies in this skillet and chicken, fish, basically I've made lots of different recipes and all have turned out great! great for people that like convenience and an easy clean up after cooking meals.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
This brings back memories to living at home and being younger. My mother would use this to make a big yummy breakfast once in a while. I miss the days:)