BY JARDEN #58 in Stand Mixers

Mixers Stand Mixers. Web exclusive! You ll be baking up a storm in no time with this stand mixer. Just like having an extra set of hands in the kitchen, this stand mixer by Sunbeam makes prep work easier and a lot more fun. This mixer comes equipped with a powerful 350-watt motor and 12 different speed settings for quickly and precisely mixing ingredients to perfection. Whether you re mixing pizza dough for family night or preparing a beautiful birthday cake, this mixer is up to the challenge. White with grey accents 14.8 H x 12 W x 13.6 L Includes: chrome beaters, whisks, dough hooks, 2-qt. and 4-qt. glass bowls 350-watts 12 speeds 17.5-lbs Synchronized 3-way mixing action On/off speed indicator light Ergonomic soft grip handle Soft start technology Bowl selector switch Tilt locking head Large turn dial Dishwasher safe attachments Imported see more...

Azrael H.
My parents got me this stand mixer for Christmas and I love it! I've never had a stand mixer before so I suppose I don't have anything to compare it to. It's easy to clean and SUPER cheap for a mixer! It does a great job, even with strong batters or doughs. Mine came with 2 beaters and 2 dough hooks, so my only con would be that I would have loved some whisks. But honestly, that's it. This has really upped my baking game!
Christina S.
St, NL
This is an awesome mixer. My mom gave it to me as she didn't use it much and it's one of the best mixers I've ever used. I later checked the price at wal mart and they aren't too expensive either. Very powerful mixer that's very hands free. Easy to clean bowls. I love it!
Linda W.
This mixer is awesome! Why pay such a big price like $200 plus when this stand mixer does the job. I got it for $79.00 at Walmart and I love it!