BY SUNBEAM #72 in Stand Mixers

The 350-watt sunbeam mixmaster stand mixer has 12 different power controls to increase or decrease mixing speed, based on the content. Its soft handle offers a comfortable grip. The sunbeam 350-watt stand mixer comes with standard beaters and a 4-quart stainless steel mixing bowl. Its bowl selector switch lets you use different sized mixing bowls. Its tilt-locking head lets you remove and clean the container easily after use. The mixer's non-slip base helps avoid accidental tip over. The 12-speed stand mixer is dishwasher safe. Its on-and-off indicator light helps you keep an eye on its operation status. see more...

Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
I can't afford a kitchen aid so i went with this and I like it. It works. I like that it's a mixer and a hand mixer. Never had a problem mixing things. If you need something inexpensive, this is what you should get.
Jennifer S.
I have wanted a stand mixer for awhile. And I purchased this at a great price on Black Friday 2014. I have used it once and I think it's a great mixer. I suggest buy something like this first then buying an expensive competitors one
erin H.
Franklin, OH
Good beginner mixer. Was worried at first because I wasn't used to it and it shook really hard, moving across the counter. Finalky figured it out and works pretty well but doesn't have the same attachments as a kitchenaid.
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
I couldn't afford a kitchen aid at the time so I opted for this. Terrible it didn't mix correctly and made a terrible mess. I returned it after one use.
camille e.
Eastlake, OH
Great mixer! I have no complaints, gets the job done with ease! Has many uses, can do more than just mix your cookie dough! Great price point too!
Shirley P.
Chicago , IL
Decent mixer. The batter does go to the sides but I just grab a spoon and push it back in. This was a Xmas gift and so far it works good.
Lei G.
We got this after my Kitchenaid mixer stopped working thinking it might be a decent less expensive option. We couldn't have been more wrong. I am most definitely not impressed. For the price of it ( ($120) I would expect a somewhat decent product. There is a speed dial, but it only seems to go one speed no matter where I set it. The bowl spins in the wrong direction for proper mixing. Everything gathers at the sides of the bowl where the beaters don't reach.
Save your money and put it towards a better mixer. I'm currently saving for a Cuisinart.
Jessica P.
Helps me make the best short bread cookies. Kids like to help turn it on. Make baking easier for everyone
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
How does this mixer compare to the kitchen Aid Mixer... I have heard good things about it however I am looking to see if spending the extra money for better quality or if this compares!
I have been looking for a cheap but effective stand mixer that can match the Kitchen Aid. Is this one worth it?