Sunbeam Mixmaster 12-Speed Stand Mixer, White uploaded by Brenda G.Sunbeam Mixmaster 12-Speed Stand Mixer, White uploaded by Brenda G.

BY SUNBEAM #76 in Stand Mixers

Sunbeam Mixmaster 12-Speed Stand Mixer, White: The white Sunbeam 12-Speed Stand Mixer has a powerful 350W motor The Sunbeam Mixmaster Stand Mixer has 12 different speed settings for quickly and precisely mixing ingredients to perfection Soft grip handle with Burst of Power mixer button adds a boost of power at any speed Off-center mixing allows you to add ingredients while mixing and requires less scraping Soft Start mixing function helps minimize unnecessary splatter and messy flour puffs Head tilts back and locks into place for easy bowl access and attachment removal The Sunbeam Mixmaster Mixer entire head is removable for convenient and thorough cleaning and storage Reinforced base with non-skid rubber feet provide stability while mixing Includes 4-quart glass bowl, beaters and dough hooks 1-year warranty Sunbeam Mixmaster Mixer Dimensions: 13.9"L x 12"W x 14.9"H Sunbeam Mixmaster Stand Mixer Model# FPSBSMGLW see more...

Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
Bought this mixer after I had 2 hand mixers die right in the middle of making cake icing. one of them being a kitchenaid hand mixer. This one works great. I've had it for about a year and haven't had any problems or complaints. The bowl spins while mixing and it has 12 speeds. The top is removable to use as a hand mixer although it is a little on the heavy side it is still very comfortable to use this way also. it comes with a very sturdy glass mixing bowl. The top lifts up to remove the bowl but locks the bowl in place while in use. Overall I'd say definitely worth the money.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I am going to say this is a great quality in any kitchen and I love using it for all kinds of baking and mixing need I really love the glass bowl. Highly recommend to everyone. A+
Sheteeca K.
Florence, SC
I brought this as a starter to one day having a kitchen aid lol. I must say that it works very well for all my baking needs, especially making icing. I love that the bowl rotates.
Ari L.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a kitchen aid mixer, and this is truly comparable at a fraction of the cost! I absolutely love this mixer!