Sunbeam King Size Heating Pad

Health at Home® Featuring Ultraheat Technology Achieves Highest Temperature for Maximum Relief Ultra Fast Heat Up  Consistent, even heat Flexible Pad with Extra Soft Cover - For a comfortable feel Moist Sponge - For deep, penetrating heat 12" x 24" Extra Large Pad - 60% larger than most standard heating pads 9-Foot Extra Long Cord Easy-to-Use Controls - Especially for Arthritis Sufferers 4 Heat Settings 2 Hour Auto-Off Reusable Storage Bag Model 764-5 ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunbeam King Size Heating Pad!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I am pretty much addicted to my heating pad. This is a king size one so I can wrap in around neck or cover my back. Heat really helps loosen my muscles so I can rest. Plus, I have had this for several years and it is still going strong! Highly recommend!
cassandra L.
Berkeley , CA
I use this heating pad when I have my period and I bought this from cvs or Walgreens a few years back . I much prefer these electric heating pads than the ones that you heat up in the microwave. Found the controls easy to use and it's definitely a purchase I am glad I made. The heat settings are accurate and it has auto shut off which relieves me in case I forget .
Sarah F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sunbeam King Size Heating Pad uploaded by Sarah F.
Just ordered this on amazon and I love it already. The size is great and it is so soft. Seems to get hot enough for me too
Cecelia A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I use this heating pad every single day for arthritis in my spine. My husband purchased it for me at Walgreens. It helps so much with relaxing all the muscles in my back. Would definitely recommend this.
Emiko F.
We have three of these and we use them daily. Between arthritic pain and just enjoying heat to help break up the tension in our shoulders we love these
Jenn O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I'm a fairly "large" chick and this covers my entire back and shoulders! This relaxes my muscles so much.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My life wouldn't be the same without this heating pad, I use it on a daily basis to help soothe the constant aches and pains I have in my neck and shoulder region. It works perfectly to provide relief. Also love that it turns off automatically so no fear of leaving it on too long. Even used it to relieve stomach cramps as well
Jennifer C.
The only heating pad that I trust and use. long lasting even if you use it 24/7
The only heating pad that I trust and use. long lasting even if you use it 24/7
Monikkiii H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Words can not explain what this heating pad has done to my life. I have 3 disc bulges on my lower back and when my pain is at its max. i apply this heating pad and its helps me ALOT!! My pain is maintained and supported. Even when I feel my pain come on to me, I right away put the heating pad. its stays on for 2 hours and the it turns off by itself. Am usually falling asleep with it. You can also use it as moisture heat.
Kerra M.
Angleton
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that the heating pad is long enough to cover the whole length of my back! Having 4 different heat settings is nice and the 2 hour auto shut-off is really convenient!

Looking for your answer?