Sunbeam King Size Heating Pad uploaded by Sarah F.

BY SUNBEAM

Health at Home® Featuring Ultraheat Technology Achieves Highest Temperature for Maximum Relief Ultra Fast Heat Up  Consistent, even heat Flexible Pad with Extra Soft Cover - For a comfortable feel Moist Sponge - For deep, penetrating heat 12" x 24" Extra Large Pad - 60% larger than most standard heating pads 9-Foot Extra Long Cord Easy-to-Use Controls - Especially for Arthritis Sufferers 4 Heat Settings 2 Hour Auto-Off Reusable Storage Bag Model 764-5 ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My life wouldn't be the same without this heating pad, I use it on a daily basis to help soothe the constant aches and pains I have in my neck and shoulder region. It works perfectly to provide relief. Also love that it turns off automatically so no fear of leaving it on too long. Even used it to relieve stomach cramps as well
Cece A.
I use this heating pad every single day for arthritis in my spine. My husband purchased it for me at Walgreens. It helps so much with relaxing all the muscles in my back. Would definitely recommend this.
Emiko F.
We have three of these and we use them daily. Between arthritic pain and just enjoying heat to help break up the tension in our shoulders we love these
Jenn O.
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I'm a fairly "large" chick and this covers my entire back and shoulders! This relaxes my muscles so much.
cassandra l.
Berkeley , CA
I use this heating pad when I have my period and I bought this from cvs or Walgreens a few years back . I much prefer these electric heating pads than the ones that you heat up in the microwave. Found the controls easy to use and it's definitely a purchase I am glad I made. The heat settings are accurate and it has auto shut off which relieves me in case I forget .
Monike H.
Watsonville, CA
Words can not explain what this heating pad has done to my life. I have 3 disc bulges on my lower back and when my pain is at its max. i apply this heating pad and its helps me ALOT!! My pain is maintained and supported. Even when I feel my pain come on to me, I right away put the heating pad. its stays on for 2 hours and the it turns off by itself. Am usually falling asleep with it. You can also use it as moisture heat.
Jennifer C.
The only heating pad that I trust and use. long lasting even if you use it 24/7
Jaclyn T.
Heating pads are amazing! Nothing helps my sore back muscles after a long day then this does.
Sarah F.
Just ordered this on amazon and I love it already. The size is great and it is so soft. Seems to get hot enough for me too
Sarah P.
Port Hope
A must have. I use mine to even keep warm In the winter, for my back because I have back problems. Good for many many things.