2 colors available

BY SUNBEAM #74 in Buns & Rolls

Probably no other bread brand in America has the personality and appeal of Little Miss Sunbeam. For more than 50 years, the image of this sweet girl has been synonymous with fresh, quality baked foods. In the early 1940's, Quality Bakers of America (QBA), a cooperative of independent bakers, commissioned artist Ellen Segner to create an image of a little girl for a trademark that could be used by its member bakeries. One day, while in New York's Washington Square Park, Ms. Segner saw a pretty, blonde-haired girl playing. She made a sketch of the girl that first inspired Ms. Segner. see more...

Ezinne M.
Ezinne M.
College Park, GA
Foodie Expert
My Best Hot Dog Bun. I Love it.... Always use it for my cookeries. I like it's size and weight.
Zinny P.
Zinny P.
Atlanta, GA
My all time choice for hot dog bun. The size is perfect. I get easily satisfied. Nice taste too
Lesa P.
Lesa P.
I love Sunbeam products. They are priced very reasonable and they are always fresh. This is the brand that I steer toward whenever having a cookout during the summer.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Little Falls, NY
These taste great! They are nice and soft and are worth the price. We put butter on them toast them and put cinnamon and sugar on them when at camp taste great!!
Ghelmyng R.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead, FL
They are good and soft not that floury taste. They are also cheap and easy to find.
Ashalee S.
Ashalee S.
Shasta Lake, CA
Foodie Expert
They taste great and don't taste like flour! Very good for hot dogs and such.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Amsterdam, NY
I love sunbeam products. Always fresh. I love that there are 12 buns in this package instead of 10, it just seems more logical.
Ginger W.
Ginger W.
Berea, KY
Usually not my first choice as I will go for the store brand before this product. My family used to get this bread almost exclusively when I was younger, due to it being the cheapest above the store brand.
Diana  V.
Diana V.
Not the best for your health but cheap. the whiter the bread the sooner your dead is what I was told since I was little.