BY SUNBEAM

Sunbeam offers the Health at Home line of products as an effective way to take good care of yourself and maintain an active life. Features include: -New and Improved! Massage and Heat Action. Heat sends warmth to tense, tight muscles with or without massage-All functions are independently operated from the easy-to-use slide controls-Automatic, 1 hour shut off-Moist heat option for deep penetrating relief-Soft, washable cloth cover see more...

• Does anyone know how deep or hard this massager goes? My boyfriend ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find one of these? I get really bad muscle spasms and c...1 Answers
  • Walmart or any drug store!!5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
This is a miracle worker for me! May be TMI but during my time of the month I get horrific cramps. It's an all day thing, including awful back pain. This would be the only thing to really help me. My mom also has one that she uses for her tight muscles in her neck and shoulder!
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I have bad muscle spasms and this helps so much I have had mine for the last 3 years and we use it quite often even my 13 year old uses it when she has cramps the settings are great to get that right temperature perfect size this is a must have
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
They last forever! I inherited grandma's sunbeam. It's an old two prong, no grounding spike. That thing still works amazingly well. Three heat settings, removable washable cover. It lives on the couch in the winter.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Arlington, TX
This heating pad works wonders during that time of the month! I always wrap it in a dish towel and it is the perfect temperature. I can even sleep with it. I don't know what I would do without it each month!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
Love this heating pad. It has auto shut off. You can the temperature to your liking. It helped me when I got my shoulder dislocated at work. This helped with the pain I was having. Great buy. Great quality.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this every night. I love that it automatically turns off after 2 hours. The cover is soft and you can use it dry or wet. It is a great price and you can pick.itbup at your local Walmart.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
Helps with back pain and menstrual cramps. Be careful not to turn up too high or use the heat too long. It is affordable and can be purchased at Walmart.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Charlotte, NC
Wonderful for girls on their periods! This thing saves my life on a monthly basis and probably everyone else's around me! Definitely worth the price!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
I use this heating pad all the time in the winter. It has an automatic shut off which is nice! Cover is removable and washable.
shabiha s.
shabiha s.
Brooklyn, NY
i like this product alot.some time i have back pain and this thing works very well.its little price but worth the moneyūüėä
Erica G.
Erica G.
What store can this be purchased at?
Wellness Guru Expert
Walmart or any drug store!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Austin, TX
Does anyone know how deep or hard this massager goes? My boyfriend broke his lower back a few years ago and has chronic deep muscle back pain that is hard for me to get to.
Anita M.
Anita M.
Where can I find one of these? I get really bad muscle spasms and could definitely use something like this!