Sunbeam Health at Home Standard Moist/Dry Heating Pad, Blue

Health at Home® Featuring Ultraheat Technology for fast, consistent heat Ultra-fast heat-up for deep, penetrating heat Soft, machine washable cover 9 extra long cord Absorbent sponge for penetrating heat relief Easy-to-Use Controls - Especially for Arthritis Sufferers Standard Size 12" x 15" Your Sunbeam® heating pad is specially designed to fit a variety of areas. Model 731-5 ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

Has anyone used this as a moist heating pad, how does that actually work? I have only ever used it dry but it does say moist I feel like that could be helpful but I'm a bit scared to attempt it.
Ah love this. Gets so nice and warm and relaxing. Sunbeam has great products at great prices.
I usually use my heating pad late at night while I'm in bed about to fall asleep; does this product have an auto shut-off (timer) function? Additionally, how hot does this product get when you leave it on high for awhile?
Start your review of Sunbeam Health at Home Standard Moist/Dry Heating Pad, Blue!
Atlanta ga
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an awesome heating pad. I use it on my lower abdomen when my cramps are kicking in for my periof. I also use it on my back when I overexert myself from working out. Sometimes during winter when I'm cold and have the chills, I use this to warm up a little bit before going to bed. Great heating pad that works for years.
Sunbeam Health at Home Standard Moist/Dry Heating Pad, Blue uploaded by laya_infinity_ W.
I just got this pad and it is sooooooo great. To have for those womenly times. But also if it's really cold and you need to be heated fast. It has three setting and has a washable cover, which is even better. Also great levels just in case you need it for your pets.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
What would I do without my heating pad. I always have it where I sit on sofa and use it just about every day. I have arthritis on my spine so usually have some sort of back pain and this helps.
Moline, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing product that helps soothe aches, pains, cramps, or even just a sore tummy. The price is more than worth it, especially considering all the use I've gotten out of it and will continue to
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,534 reviews
Sunbeam Health at Home Standard Moist/Dry Heating Pad, Blue uploaded by Toni Marie D.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have purchased this heating pad numerous times throughout the years from vendors like riteaid, walmart and sunbeam. Recently sunbeam has replaced my heating pad because after a year it stopped working and came apart. The company replaced my heating pad within 6 days, it wasnt the same size but it was replaced immediately and shipped for free. I like their customer service and recommend this brand because you get a 5yr warranty.
Martin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,010 reviews
The Sunbeam Health At Home Standard Moist/Dry Heating Pad works pretty good for what I need it to. I use it to help warm up foster kittens to regulate their body temperature. I would like it to be a little longer as it doesn’t COMPLETELY fit a standard pet carrier. It also does not shut off on it its own, however, the lowest heat setting is perfect. It does get pretty warm at he highest temperature so if you are looking to use it for other things I think it would work great.
Centralia, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sunbeam Health at Home Standard Moist/Dry Heating Pad, Blue uploaded by Ashlie H.
My boyfriend and I both have one of these hearing pads. They are great for any muscle aches and are also great for cramps. The covers are washable which is a plus. They work great on both our backs and relieve the pain quickly.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this one. It's effective. It gets the job done and it's low cost. That's what I needed. I can't speak for everyone but for the little bit that we used it lasted a while. The only reason I don't use it anymore is because it got lost in the move.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a fantastic heating pad. It lasted me years until my cat decided to chew it up! I purchased another Sunbeam heating pad and it works fast and it is very comfy. I sleep with it every night.
Cedar, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This heating pad was a life saver for me after I sustained a traumatic brain injury. My chiropractor recommended I use it at least twice a week on my next. It helped relieve pain and tension in my neck. Like others, this one did not get overly hot. I have had this for about a year now and it still works like new! Plus it was very affordable!