HealthFirst AidSunbeam Household Products
Sunbeam Health at Home Standard Moist/Dry Heating Pad, Blue

Sunbeam Health at Home Standard Moist/Dry Heating Pad, Blue

Health at Home® Featuring Ultraheat Technology for fast, consistent heat Ultra-fast heat-up for deep, penetrating heat Soft, machine washable cover 9 extra long cord Absorbent sponge for penetrating heat relief Easy-to-Use Controls - Especially for Arthritis Sufferers Standard Size 12" x 15" Your Sunbeam® heating pad is specially designed to fit a variety of areas. Model 731-5 ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

Has anyone used this as a moist heating pad, how does that actually work? I have only ever used it dry but it does say moist I feel like that could be helpful but I'm a bit scared to attempt it.
Ah love this. Gets so nice and warm and relaxing. Sunbeam has great products at great prices.
I usually use my heating pad late at night while I'm in bed about to fall asleep; does this product have an auto shut-off (timer) function? Additionally, how hot does this product get when you leave it on high for awhile?
Start your review of Sunbeam Health at Home Standard Moist/Dry Heating Pad, Blue!
Kayley D.
Janesville, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
This thing is my life saver. I suffer from scoliosis so I have a lot of neck pain and back pain. I use this nightly to relieve pain in those areas. It works great and is inexpensive. Whether you have back issues or not, I’d recommend because it just feels so nice.
Awele A.
Champaign
Sunbeam Health at Home Standard Moist/Dry Heating Pad, Blue uploaded by Awele A.
This product is so effective for cramps and I love using it when my period starts. It works well but requires water to heat up so keep a spray bottle close by. It’s so affordable as it’s less than $20!!
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an awesome heating pad. I use it on my lower abdomen when my cramps are kicking in for my periof. I also use it on my back when I overexert myself from working out. Sometimes during winter when I'm cold and have the chills, I use this to warm up a little bit before going to bed. Great heating pad that works for years.
Eva O.
Conway, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This heating pad works great for many types of pain and muscle aches! It has 3 different settings high, medium and low. I have used it on my menstrual cramps, back aches and neck pain and it helps with my pain so much. I highly recommend these.
Ashlie S.
Centralia, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Sunbeam Health at Home Standard Moist/Dry Heating Pad, Blue uploaded by Ashlie S.
My boyfriend and I both have one of these hearing pads. They are great for any muscle aches and are also great for cramps. The covers are washable which is a plus. They work great on both our backs and relieve the pain quickly.
emily A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg this is the best thing ever. Let me tell you when I have a back ache I use this and it helps. When I am having cramps I use this also. I swear this is the best invention for me ever. Plus is about $12 bucks at Walmart, I would highly recommend this to anyone
Hope S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This heating pad was a life saver for me after I sustained a traumatic brain injury. My chiropractor recommended I use it at least twice a week on my next. It helped relieve pain and tension in my neck. Like others, this one did not get overly hot. I have had this for about a year now and it still works like new! Plus it was very affordable!
Rabia  R.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have moderate to severe Rheumatoid Arthritis and a friend of mine got me this Heating Pad. I am very happy with it as even the low setting is hot and soothes my pain easily. It's extremely handy and easy to use. I have bought this one for my aunty and would highly recommend it to others as well!
Lois S.
Princeton, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This heating pad is a life saver whenever I have bad aches and pains I use this. The heat from it feels so good. Highly recommend.
Heather K.
Wellington, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This sunbeam heating pad has multiple heat levels depending on your need and an automatic shutoff timer to prevent burns (especially important if you fall asleep on it.) The pad comes with a fabric cover that can go in the wash and the pad itself can be wiped down with a moist cloth. I have several of these in my house and have relied on them for years. Very good quality.