Sunbeam Hand and Stand Mixer - Black uploaded by Nancy C.

BY SUNBEAM #79 in Stand Mixers

Make kitchen work easy with the sunbeam hand and stand mixer. With a 250-watt motor and adjustable speed control, this powerful mixer kneads dough, mashes potatoes, beats eggs and more. It has a tilt-back head design for easy access to the bowl. This mixer comes with dough hooks and standard beaters. These standard chrome beaters simplify egg whipping and batter mixing. This sunbeam 5-speed hand and stand mixer has a dishwasher-safe stainless steel mixing bowl. This electric stand mixer can also be used as a hand mixer. The curved handle of the professional hand mixer provides a comfortable grip. The beater ejection button makes it easy... see more...

Buy on Target*
Maggie P.
Beverly Hills, CA
I bought this at Target a while back because I haven't been able to really commit to a 5qt Kitchenaid mixer. I finally pulled this out and used it to make a banana bread. The bottom part that spins the bowl needed some help to roll along but it got by just fine. The button to also lift the mixer is a two handed push on mine but honestly for $30-$40 bucks, you can't go wrong. Excited to bake cookies for the holidays. :)
Kenzi M.
I really like this mixer. I have had it for a while now and it always works great for me. It was a good price and I am very happy I purchased it.
Bethany G.
I think this is a great budget mixer! My husband bought it for me because I really needed one with all the baking I do -- but I can't afford a KitchenAid yet. It came with dough hooks and 8 like that the bowl spins also. I'm pleased with the power it puts forth -- definitely worth the money! Cartwheel often has sales on it for Target, also.