BY SUNBEAM

Sunbeam® Enriched Buns.
Bread is a low fat, cholesterol free food. see more...

• Does your local grocery store sell sun beam brand foods?1 Answers
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC
I have used Sunbeam products for many years. I like the hamburger buns for the flavor and because they are always fresh and does not fall apart when using them.
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
These are pretty good buns. Very soft which I love. I hate getting buns that are hard or stale feeling. Sun beam is a good brand and I buy it often!
Jade N.
catasauqua, PA
These are one of my go-to hamburger buns. They're inexpensive and taste good, but they're not super thick, so they soak in grease very easily.
Amber S.
Sunbeam Hamburger Buns are simple ,classic, cheap. They are great buy for large cookouts . We use them for hamburgers and BBQ sandwhiches.
Brenda H.
Love all sunbeam products they are much fresher than other brands and stay that way longer than other breads. Taste fantastic!
Kortnee P.
These are very fresh and tasty! The buns are always soft and taste great with burgers, pulled pork, you name it!
Cassia U.
These are some good buns! A must need for burgers and sandwiches!! My choice when I go grocery shopping
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
We can't do summer without hamburgers and these are the best buns to go with them. Super soft and good.
Danielle M.
Sissonville, WV
I only buy Sunbeam buns! They're always fresh and taste the best! I love how they're so soft.
Jessica K.
Really good hamburger buns. Great price and readily available in many grocery stores.
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
Does your local grocery store sell sun beam brand foods?