Sunbeam® Giant Loaf Enriched Bread 24 oz. Bag uploaded by Tonya G.

BY SUNBEAM

The Little Miss Sunbeam Story. Created by well-known children's book illustrator Ellen Segner in the early 1940s, Little Miss Sunbeam was actually drawn from life, based on a little blue-eyed blond girl Ellen saw playing in New York City's Washington Square Park. Based upon these drawings, Ms. Segner developed the original oil painting that became the Sunbeam trademark. see more...

Sunbeam® Giant Loaf Enriched Bread 24 oz. Bag
  • "Sunbeam tastes great, and makes amazing grilled cheese sandwiches!" in 1 review
MK R.
Best loaf bread. It’s soft and is easy to use for sandwiches, grilled cheese, or making garlic toast. You can taste the difference between cheap bread and good bread in my opinion. And this brand is for sure a great tasting bread.
Kelly D.
Appleton, WI
Love having this on hand! Great for garlic bread and french toast! We most recently used it for grilled cheese sandwiches - works great because it soaks up all the soup!
It is still white bread, hoping they come out with a whole wheat version soon!
Jade C.
DACULA, GA
This is typically my go to bread for my family. I have a family of five (and one on the way!), and this size loaf is perfect to feed my large crowd. Sunbeam tastes great, and makes amazing grilled cheese sandwiches!
Tonya G.
Gadsden, AL
My family love this bread. I use it to make sandwiches and it’s great for French toast. I don’t eat bread but when I have a cheat day I use Sunbeam
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
This is by far my favorite bread. It is very versatile from making a sandwich to making garlic toast. I will never buy another white bread.