BY SUNBEAM

Heat Therapy Increases Blood Flow To The Sore Area Causing Muscles To Relax And Healing To Happen Faster. Lets You Feel The Heat In 30 Seconds - For Even Faster* Healing And Pain Relief. Soft Fabric Is Easy To Care For - The Entire Pad Is Machine Washable. 6 Heat Settings - Select The Heat That's Right For You. 2 Hour Adjustable Auto-Off - Set The Timer To Continuous On Or Customize The Length Of Your Therapy Up To 2 Hours. Unique Heat Meter Shows You The Progress As The Pad Heats Up. Perfect For The Relief Of Many Different Ailments. Microplush Fabric For The Ultimate In Comfort And Softness. Extra Large - 12" X 24". The Product You Buy May Differ Slightly From The One Shown On This Carton Due To Continuing Product Development. Made In China see more...

Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
This is the best heating pad I've ever had! It heats up so fast, it's super flexible and comfortable, it's big (could be a little bigger), it gets really hot and you can choose to turn off the auto-off function. It works really well for my shoulders because it's so flexible, wish I had bought it before spending money on a heating pad just for my shoulders! So far it's lasted almost two years without any problems! I use it a lot too!
Camille W.
Camille W.
San Diego, CA
This heating pad is great. It gets the job done. I have endometriosis so I tend to be in pain in many areas at the same time. This heating pad is big enough for that. Perfect size. Very soft. It gets pretty hot. BUT, Sunbeam heating pads tend to die after a few months. They are usually pretty pricey, so I'd expect them to last longer.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
port huron, MI
I use this heating pad I have had 3 of them I love the size prize and the different steering I am impressed with the company as well I had mine for 6 months and it die called the company since there is a warranty on it and with out any problems they tried to help fix it and then sent out a new one when trying to fix it did not work
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Madison, WI
My family loves this heating pad! It's long enough to go around my shoulders or for my back and my daughter loves it for her feet/legs. It heats up super quick and has several heat settings although the 1st heat setting is usually just fine. I got it from amazon.
Daniella E.
Daniella E.
I love this heating pad. I've gone through a few and this is my favorite. I love the variation in temperature and the size.
Susan T.
Susan T.
BURLINGAME, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These heating pads warm up so quickly and they are nice and plush! I love that it is not a removable cover so you aren't constantly having to deal with the heating pad falling out. Also love that this is longer than other heating pads. Perfect for putting on back. Loved it so much we bought another one!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Love these heating pad. I've probably had it for over a year now (maybe longer) and its works just like new! Its gets pretty regular use and it has held up very well. Has an auto off safety function to turn off after two hours or you can override it ti have it stay on longer. Love the plush fabric as well
Briana B.
Briana B.
Great product! It's huge and so so soft. Love how hot it gets so quickly. Very easy to use.
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love love love this!!! I have however gone through 3 of them. With regular use it only seems to last for about 3-6 months. I do love that it's soft and warm. I like that you can have it on for 2 hourd or you can override and have it stay warm all through the night.
Cheri V.
Cheri V.
snohomish, WA
I go through these like water. Unfortunately they just don't make them like they used to. I have a bad back and always have a hearing pad. I replace these every 6 months or so. Too spendy for how short of a time they last