BY SUNBEAM

• What kind of sandwiches do you make with sunbeam enriched...1 Answers
  • love this product and all of that mark . A mark facing to...4 Answers
Heather C.
Woodlawn, VA
Top quality bread. Soft without falling apart & for me it seems to stay fresher longer. I just flatly refuse to buy any other bread!! I will go from store to store all day long if wherever I am shopping at doesn't have it!!! Very few products are that great!! Ty Sunbeam!!!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I love the sunbeam old fashion enriched bread I enjoy it was sandwiches grilled cheese sometimes I take the grill cheese and cut them into little fingers for my best friends little girl
Giana C.
Albany, NY
One of my go to bread choices. Its so soft and tasty. I go through a loaf a week. You can use it for so many different snacks and meals, very versatile.
Carrie G.
Wrightsville, GA
This is a great product. I use it everyday when I make my husband's lunch. Very trusted brand and product. Thumbs up t Sunbeam.
Andrae F.
This is my favorite bread so I have the slightest idea to why no one has reviewed it yet. it's delicious
Farheen S.
This is a great product. I use this bread a lot in my house and it is very cheap. The price is great.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
The best bread that I've ever had I would always choose this bread before I ate anything else
Michelle D.
Orlando, FL
This is the only bread I buy. We love how soft and tasty it is. I will continue to buy it.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
This is the best bread and the only kind I'll buy. I love the taste and how long it last
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
The classic bread! Always priced right and tasty. Love to make grilled cheese with it.
Ingrid P.
love this product and all of that mark . A mark facing to worry about the family. And quality products.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
What kind of sandwiches do you make with sunbeam enriched old fashion bread