BY SUNBEAM

Probably no other bread brand in America has the personality and appeal of Little Miss Sunbeam. For more than 50 years, the image of this sweet girl has been synonymous with fresh, quality-baked foods. In the early 1940's, Quality Bakers of America (QBA), a cooperative of independent bakers, commissioned artist Ellen Segner to create an image of a little girl for a trademark that could be used by its member bakeries. One day, while in New York's Washington Square Park, Ms. Segner saw a pretty, blonde-haired girl playing. She made a sketch of the girl and from this sketch created the image of Little Miss Sunbeam. No one knows the name of the little girl that first inspired Ms. Segner. see more...

Amber l.
Maumelle, AR
I love these! Not dried out and very for filling , would recommend these. It seems like every year I buy different brands of rolls until these. Now they sit at our table on dinner nights!
Giovanny D.
Foodie Expert
I live a few blocks aways from one of the bread factories from this company. This is, indeed, some amazing bread! A must for thanksgiving or any other not so special day
Carmen F.
Irving, Texas
Excelent My family and I like to eat in the dinner , it's delicious ,we love it.100 % recommend.
Danielle N.
Conyers, GA
I love these dinner rolls! They are very easy to just open and throw on a plate or you can warm them up. They are also great to make mini sandwiches with for lunch.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
These rolls are pretty tasty. They are reasonably priced and has 24 in each package. These do not need to be cooked.
Marina M.
We used to have these with our school lunches and I love them! I gave them 4 stars because although they taste great, fresh baked anything is a step ahead.
Jeannie S.
Sayville, NY
Full disclosure.. we normally don't eat white bread. Actually.. we don't eat a lot of bread at all.. BUT once in a while I get a craving and Sunbeam answers it.

These are the softest, lightest little things you can get. Best use? Make a super thin slider, slam a piece of cheese on it and put another thin slider on top of it. Then butter the roll and put it in a pan until it's lightly toasted. I promise you.. with a pickle and a little ketchup.. it's perfection.