Sunbeam Classic Iron, White & Chrome

The Sunbeam Classic Iron offers reliable performance for quick results. It's the flat out solution to removing wrinkles and pressing with ease. Product Specs Dimensions: 4.72 x 5.11 x 10.23 Weight: 2.38lb. Cord length: 8ft. Watts: 1200W

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunbeam Classic Iron, White & Chrome!
Vermillion, SD
My mom has this iron, but I've used it more than she has. It's a great iron for occasional use and for clothing. It takes out the majority of general wrinkles, but doesn't get out stubborn creases. I would not recommend this iron for quilting or other hobbies that require high heat and precise ironing. I do recommend this for general ironing.
Statesboro, GA
I’ve had this iron for years (I also don’t iron often). It has worked great each time I’ve used it. It was a great value since it’s still running strong.
Los Angeles, CA
Good iron/steamer. It tends to leak a little bit does it’s job nonetheless. Helps to remove wrinkles and block my knitting projects.

Looking for your answer?